Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Hardware 16

funky

Bluelighter
Anyone going to Hardware 16.Can't wait to see Mr Mills in action again!Possibly there will be a bluelighters meetup? Love to meet all you guys after reading this board for so long.Bring on that hard bangin techno!!!!

which city zit called hardware 16? calling it plastik here (perth). Im just hanging out to see Juan Atkins 'o lord creator. spose mills will be alright.
smile.gif
gotta love im.
------------------
Why was the lion afraid?
Because the Jungle is mAsSiVe

Yes, Im going to Hardware 16.
and Yes it will rock.
Ok Guys, I know I said I would go to apr 1st SSU, but I had a lot of HW so I had to give it a miss, but HW 16 and next SSU are written in several layers of ink in my diary!!
------------------
Keep On Rockin in the Free World!

Hi all!
Yup! I'll be there for sure, Hope this will be a good hardware production, haven't been to shed 14 in a while so it will be good to get back!
Rhumba
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!

Hey all. I'm kinda new. I just got me account registered, but I've been reading bluelight for months (closet bluelight fan hehehehe). I spend so much time reading the posts I never have enough time to reply!
Anyway, seeing as it would be really cool to meet a few of you at Hardware 16, I thought I'd better raise my head to say BOO! It's going to be crazy soaking in the magic that is Jeff Mills for the 2nd time in 4(1/2) months
smile.gif

Sooooo..Hopefully I'll be meeting up with you nutters then on the 15th! 12 more sleeps!!
PS: do any peeps here post on raves.com.au?
------------------
Take it easy, and if it's easy take it.

Hi Ascetane, just a reply to your question. I post on raves.com under my real name Bec.Should meet up for Hardware 16 because I'd love to meet everyone.

HARDWARE 16 - That'll go off!
smile.gif

I hope to see all of you CRAZZZZZZZZZZY Bluelighters that will be there!
smile.gif
CAN'T WAIT!!!!
smile.gif

Hello all
smile.gif

This is my first Bluelight post too - I finally got an account to work after about 4 failed attempts.
Can't wait for H16 - Jeff Mills is going to hopefully play a rocking set for us all.
Ascetane and Funky might have seen me on raves.dom as Kitsu or little Kitsu.
Meetup at H16 would be great as I missed the one on Friday night - but the strange thing was I was at HK that night and never met any of you
frown.gif

Not sure if i'm going to H16, i like Jeff Mills but who else is playing???
Saw him at Welcome 2000, ooohhh yeah!! That rocked.
Have to have a listen to some of his latest stuff first. At the moment he's not the biggest draw card for me.
But who knows, might see you there.
Hey CrazyAustralian, shame you couldn't come to SSU, Ozzie LA brought the house down!
See you at the next one.

J Mills new CD "The Art of Connecting" is coming out on Mon 10th just in time for us to check it out before the party on Sat. Have a listen and see if he's worth a visit. Me thinks yes, I haven't been to a Hardware party since H10!

kitsu. get back to synergy, sneeky little, hehe only joking i moonlight too, though bluelight has lots of users and good info, i could never betray my synergy
------------------
two bickies are better than 1.......3 are even better
though ill take one euro over 3 fuken olympic shitty rings!
oh euro where art though?

kitsu. get back to synergy, sneeky little, hehe only joking i moonlight too, though bluelight has lots of users and good info, i could never betray my synergy
oh yeah mills will rock, h16 here icome,
on a sad note though, a friend sold the rolexs i was saving for h16 under the impression that we could get more, now we cant SOB SOB, poor wittle me, what do i do now?
------------------
two bickies are better than 1.......3 are even better
though ill take one euro over 3 fuken olympic shitty rings!
oh euro where art though?