Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Blue butterflies

SnowconeS

Bluelighter
Have anyone ever tried these b4?? i've been taken pills for like 5 years now and never have I came across such a good pill. Takes about 1 hr to kick in, it gives you tingles down ur spine and gives you a, how would I describe it a BUTTERFLY feeling
smile.gif
The good thing about this pill is you are able to sleep, eat, dance, sit down, talk basically whatever you feel like doing! and the best thing of all is there is NO COME DOWN!.....well for me there isn't
smile.gif

9.9876 out of 10 for me!

has this been posted to www.pillreports.com ? i dont think so... even if it had why post it here? and without a location either...
sorry mate but read the faq and the post called "please read" and start again...

Sorry Johnboy but I have a life
smile.gif
soo I didn't read the FAQ. Tried posting it on pillreports but looks like you need to be registered
smile.gif

and the location is Sydney
and also iam a newbie on this forum, so take a chill pill eh
smile.gif

if I offended anyone then give me the death penalty
smile.gif

umm this is the nicest i have ever been so enjoy it ok? just read the faq, and the post that says "everyone read" and dont get snotty i'm just doin my job...
so register on pillreports then... unless its broken again and if it is i'd like to know so i could do something about it.
cheers
jb
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 03 April 2000).]