Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BLUE LOVES! Need info! :)

Leprechaun

Bluelighter
I had a blue love on the weekend and it was FAN-FLIPPING-TASTIC! Though I am worried it may have Coke in it. The pill was VERY hard and very well pressed! I was very flot and not domed at all with the words either BLUE or LOVE deeply engraved in it! NEED INFO PLEASE!!!
The pill came on in about 20 minutes, peaked for about and hour, and the peek slowly came off for about 4/5 hourse. I spent the rest of the day thinking about things rather deeply.
PLUS!!! GREAT MEETUP ON FRIDAY! Everyone at blue light ROCKS! We should definetly do it again!
wink.gif

EZ test results really needed!

um two things... why didn't you ez test it before you dropped?
wink.gif
also how is this different from the other two threads below on this topic?
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Your right. I should have E-Z tested it. But I read on Pill reports that the E-Z test returned nothing, so I am looking for other peoples responses on their effects. I want to get some but before I get them I want to know whether they were MDMA or not, because I've never really had a good MDMA pill and wanted to be sure that these.
I really liked the pill, but I had no chance to test it, so if anyone can confirm that these blue loves are MDxx that would be great.
I also started a new topic to make sure people knew exactly what this thread was about, the other two thread pointed arbitrarily into many topics concerning Blue Loves, I wanted something more specific. Thats Xplanation!
smile.gif

If anyone can give my some info it would be greatly appreciated. Next time I'll have a Tester with me. :p My BOOBOO!

I had blue LOVES back in early feb - previous reports have been made - they tested black in about 4 seconds if I recall. Its MDXX although I have had more luv'd up pills than these. Whether these are the same batch, who knows???

Hum blue loves,like the ones explained above! Chewed the hell out of them,like always,uhm...no,tongue didnt go numb,every 4 times i did it!
Ended up having 4 of these today and what can i say?Uhm not bunk,but deffinetlly a shit pill.Not strong at all,came on,tikkeled you then you downed another.Yes they did have a cokie feal but that would have been cause it was on my mind!
anywho dont waist wore time! buh...
pEacE Love aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

FYI: Melbourne 02/04 - Got shouted a half one of these after leaving ssu. Worked OK, but not the monumental style of pill that I recall everyone raving about...

Well I have to disagree with all of you I'm afraid. I have had these on many occaision and it left me on my arse each time!
Very strong, quite intense and very nice is my verdict.
And many of you already know about my blue love expedition to the St Kilda festival...beginning with me having to just 'pull over' somewhere *near* the festival (which turned out to be closer to Glenhuntly) so that we could walk the rest of the way (around 8kms)...and ending up with me lying on the side of the road waving a stick in the air (which wasn't actually a stick) to attract the attention of a friend who I had called up from Frankston to come and tell me if I had even parked my car or had simply pulled off to the side of the road, while making "Blaire Witch" tribute sticks and watching flying pigs go passed on the roofs of cars...

Anjele!
Yay, I know exactly where you're coming from... everyone seems to have trouble comprehending when I tell them that I was floored all night after a blue love! "But they're incredible!" - yah, well not for me anyhow. Not my idea of an amazing e when you can't move for around 5 hours or so...
Hehehe, anyway... don't write me off now guys just cause it's not one of my favourite pills
redface.gif
Just thought I'd add my own experience/s (it happened twice) and stick up for the minority!
Happy pilling,
**chowbaby**