Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info request - "?"

Raphsta

Bluelighter
Hiya,
I remember a while ago someone requesting info on a pill with a question mark on it.
I tried searching, but for some reason it's not working, maybe because the "?" acts as a wildcard so it searches EVERYTHING..
but, a friend has come into contact with some in queensland, but came up from melbourne. Said there are 3 different colours, but they're all exactly the same. They have supposedly been lab tested and contain 54% mdma (not sure on the quantity though). Talking to people who tried them said they were unbelievable. Anyone got any info? or can someone post the address of the posts originally dealing with these pills ?
thanks!

Cosmic Seadog had some - blue ? - said they were pretty cruisy and loved up - heard they were locally made

Hmm, i'm finding out new stuff about these pills..
Talked to someone i can trust, and would know whats going on, said the pills also have quite a bit of cocaine in them,, guarantees me when i take one my tongue will go numbish. and said the they've been lab tested anyways.
and the person that told me about coke being in it, isn't one to say stuff like "it's got heroin in it man! smacky pill!" , he knows whats doin'..
anyone else had these pills? bluey/greeny ones only, the other colours are made by someone different, and totally diff ingredients - trippy pill.
thanx again

Well all i can say is that unbelievable is an understatement. I got mine one the Gold Coast last weekend was told the same shit you heard 54% MDMA Lab tested, and that the rest was coke. I don't chew my pill cause i hate the taste but my gum's were numb all night. I peaked for about 6 hours this is the best pill i have ever had if you get an opertunity to get them do let it go by. The best word to describe the experience is "Flying"