Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

hi there to Mona,miss Apples and Pinger

cruise_e

Bluelighter
Far out - i actually remember sought of briefly running into you guys last weekend.I only chatted for a minute or two and even just said yeah hi how yah doin to pinger - sorry guys i was allover the place but havin a good time until i went to bay33 and experienced the worst paranoya i ever have.
I was only down there a few months ago and had a great time - thats why i went back, anyway can you guys restore my faith in sydney cause apart from running into you guys the best part of sydney was getting off the plane back in brisvegas. oh no it wasn't that bad but i am pretty turned off the idea of a return visit in the near future cause i never imagined i would be saying brisbane fucking rules compared to sydney. Lots of happy outgoing ppls here that allways leave there attitude just like you guys.
anyway enough dribbling on here - nice to meet you lot - petty it wasn't for long and petty i copped two speed bombs that night - i did buy an eztest down there though!!!
ps make sure you guys all read the bottom of johnboy's everybody read post and this shit might make sense - thank you all
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by cruise_e (edited 02 April 2000).]

Gidday again Cruise_e,
I need to ask you a topic that tends to bug me every now and then. Is the Brisbane nightlife better than sydney, and if so, why? I've heard the Brisbane is more hardcore. I haven't been to sydney, but I would imagine it to be very busy, with many different crowds. I find Brisvegas is very friendly, although I'm a bit worried about this new crowd that's surfacing.
Where do you regular?
Jt
------------------
Go Hard Bluelighters! :)

blackmonk
i can't understand your concerns about the "new crowd" - your it!!! - i've been around since 93. and your first rave was probably adventjah in december!!! I think you have to learn to respect all the people you see when your out partying whatever there style and choice of where they go to enjoy themselves - the problem with the new crowd and yeah i know what you mean is the new crowd. just behave yourself and enjoy the music - keep out of trouble and believe me keep off the wizz - thats where the bad vibes come from.
this is a personal view and this does not go for bluelighters - sydney people take way to many drugs and there appears to be to many of them on steroids and shit they think it's about how they look or image or someshit where as it's actually about the music and having fun - but i went to the wrong places this trip
[This message has been edited by cruise_e (edited 02 April 2000).]

hey cruise-e
it was good to meet you as well. i must apologise for my state. damn those pink CU's are a god send.
having been in brisbane for 2 years prior to sydney, i can see where you are coming from. rest assured there are clubs in sydney with laid back people who don't care what they look like or how much they earn (club 77, underground (RIP) etc). Granted, we still probably beat Queensland in arseholes per capita, but there are plenty of nice people here as well.
pinger