Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Question for you all about Sunday Recoveries in melbourne

Samson

Bluelighter
If there was an alternative to VM's, Tatou, AMPM for Sunday morning recovery going till late afternoon with no muscle head coke freaks or gangster types and plenty of smiling happy people how many of you would be interested/would attend??
Your thoughts and feedback will be appreciated, feel free to email me.
Peace
Samson
------------------
5 days a week my body is a temple. The other 2 it's an amusement park.

Hey samson, fuck VM's, tatou and all the other shit. All recoveries are full of muscle head fuckwits and gangsters. you know where the happy people are on a Sunday. At your mates joint spinnin' tunes on our turntables and taking more drugs.. Stop going to these freakshows and come join us for a Sunday afternoon recovery with you 10 of your friends, the people that matter!!!
This has the real VIBES!!
------------------
Electrify Me !!!
[This message has been edited by Anth (edited 31 March 2000).]

i totally agree with that. i reckon all those people r just turning up at that hr to collect all the profits they've made from the night b4, haha. i hate the nightclub recoveries...its really mostly the hardcore drug takers that have literally come from all corners to the few places that r open, and hence u get an uncomfortable concentration of those types of people.
the best recoveries are undoubtedly those with just ur friends, all absolutely trashed, listening to nice "comedown" style music, rolling around the lounge on nice sofas, surrounded by pot, alcohol (many would go urrghh, but i love getting a bit tipsy after its all over), nangs, amyl etc. this continues until basically ur all passed out, or if magically more white powder emerges from somewhere, u disgracefully go out that night and do it again.
(minus the MDMA of course, lets promote some responsibility,
smile.gif

Biscuit, your on the ball mate. Smoke, beer and, yeah, more pills, good tunes, comfy cozy environment and your friends. Thats what I call a recovery party !!!!
------------------
Electrify Me !!!

yeah i understand what u guys say and Anth I will be joining u guys soon, but on Sunday mornings after being out all nite sat, I need to party on, but there is no-where to go and I was seeing if there was any1 else in the same boat because if there is enough I will look into puting on some kind of recovery minus the musclehead coke freaks.
Anywayz Keep On Smiling
Peace
Samson
------------------

AS per phone call Samson, I'll help you set this up BUT its got to follow the rules. Good tunes, small cozy venue, somewhere to chat and hang out and come down in a friendly environment, just like being at a house with mates. This would be groovy, what do you reckon other people, a Sunday chill out session

Hell Yeah!! Greatest idea I've heard for a long time. I went ot VM's recovery a couple of Sundays ago, after an enjoyable night at Viper Room. It was enjoyable enough, good music, good friends, and plenty of seats to chill in, but I agree it would be better without the chunky hardass freaks. A BL Sunday session would be a dream come true after a great Saturday night, just go and chill with you other funky peeps!
Looking forward to it heaps, props to Samson for the idea.
PLUR
smile.gif

Raider

heheheh funny this topic should come up, because from september i'll be running a bar/cafe/record store in north melbourne (very close to town) and one the first idea's my grrlfren had was to hold recovery breakfasts on sunday mornings...
so from sept at least, there will be some where to go )
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

yes we definately need a new sunday morning recovery joint.
ampm was good way back @ tatou.
but the crowd is a bit eh now
so we await september.
if not..
find a nice park and roll in the grass!
A.

Well guys hopefully you wont have to wait until september, I have got somthing in the pipelines at the moment, and were just playing with a few ideas, watch this space for more info as it comes on hand.
Peace
Samson
------------------

SWEET, everyone in, thats it Samson we're doing it. We may have a venue, got a heap of good DJ's and we got the PEOPLE. Definitely watch this post as there will be something comin' your way in the form of a REAL recovery party and not a fuckin' "do ya' head in" wank, hero bullshit dayclub !!!
Oh, and Johnboy keep me posted, maybe we could be of assistance to each other.
------------------
Electrify Me !!!

I'm with Anth on this one.
I'm lucky enough to live with 2 wannbe DJ's who are actually bloody awesome.Sunday recoveries usaually consist 20+people(my crew and whatever new friends we made at the party that night) in the my back courtyard; good tunes,good conversation,bonding,fluffy toys,, matresses, beanbags pillows,drinks,bongs and nitrous. It has gotten to the point where we look forward to the comedown sesh more than the night itself! they do have a tendancy to get a bit messy though and the tree hugging session in the park across the road keeps the neighbours amused.

Guys you have all hit the jackpot, I hav'nt been to a club for 10 months all I'v been doing is organizing parties with friends at houses and even down the beach it has been awesome, I'm willing to help out as much as possible to create a atmosphere that we all love, maybe we can make it similar to studio 54 in America as the people who come there enjoy the music and enjoy peoople face it that's what Iv'e been missing I like always to think big it gives me something to aim for and it this way we can bring people who appreciate the clubbing environment. Hope to here from you soon.
------------------