Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Stats?

huxley

Bluelighter
...lies, damn lies and statistics - my Uni Stats lecturer (many years ago) would have to be the strangest person I've met so far.
Anyway, after another flick through the 'roll-call' thread I stared wondering..."wonder how many registered users there are in Aus/NZ??? Wonder how many lurkers?"
Don't suppose, johnboy/mona, that there's any way of telling, estimating, lying
wink.gif

ob. pill related: Nothing really, no new pills for a while...gotta get out more
smile.gif

cheers,
hux.
[This message has been edited by huxley (edited 30 March 2000).]

um dont really know... the reg users list isnt broken up into areas but there's over 5000 names on the whole BL list... but as to how many actually post and how many unreged people just lurk? who knows...
you wanna offer to count?
smile.gif

Heya guys
smile.gif

A random question from Huxley - but still an interesting one nonetheless! Sorry, but I have no idea of the OZ/NZ numbers...but if I was to take a wild guess, I'd say about 250 or so... that's just based on the rollcall we have and to count in all the lurkers. Come on guys, there is no need to hide out there
smile.gif
we won't bite if you post in this forum! (Well I won't anyway!) hehe
I was actually looking at the number of posts in our discussion compared with the US/South America/Canada forum...we're kicking arse guys! haha, if you think about the population in Oz/NZ compared to those three countries, we're absoulutely tiny in size - but yet we're only a couple of hundred posts behind
smile.gif
Does that say anything about the percentage of Oz/NZs doing pills?!!
smile.gif

So anyway, am I totally off the track or what?! Huxley's influence must be rubbing off! Who's gonna get the 1000th post in this forum?! We're so close!
HAPPY 1000th POST AUSSIES AND KIWIS!!
Ok, now that I've just wasted your time I'll toddle off,
Happy pilling,
**chowbaby**

Let's not forget our fellow Asiatics.
smile.gif

Fireal.
------------------
Feed Your Head.

Chowbaby, you have to take into consideration that the US/Canada/etc pillreport forum is used mainly for that. Not sure if they still do. Also most of them actually post on the Main Discussion board, as opposed to the Oz/Asian population who post every damned thing here.
I smell a coup...
------------------
Like a flood,Thru my blood;
In my vein,To my brain;
Feel it coursing right thru me;
Oh my GOD its ECSTASY!