Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Rolling in Bali = help

sabitor_84

Bluelighter
Hello guys.

I am heading over seas to the nice holiday destination of bali. Now i have never been over seas before but from what people (non drug users) tell me the clubs in bali are full of "drugs".

Now when these people say this are they talking about pills, speed, mayb coke. Or are they really talking about date rate drugs used on girls?

Basicly my question is. Could a tourist with no connections find good pills in bali or are the laws to tight to even think of such a thing?

Any comments from people who have been there is most welcome.

Thanks

Sab

Why dont you just go to bali and find out for yourself. Or look for the man in the yellow hat LMAO @ U!

Hmmm... if I were going overseas, I wouldn't be going over there to take the drugs (although, if they were provided in a secure and comfortable manner, I wouldn't be complaining).
I do know that Bali, along with many other South-Eat Asian countries are rather, erm... "not-so-friendly" in such circumstances.

They won't think twice about hanging you over there... but they will about letting you live.

hey sabitor... i am going to Bali in early september, I have been told to keep right away from drugs over there, if you get busted you will get fucked up!!! I've heard they have alot of undercover police trying to sell you drugs etc... not worth the risk man! maybe just swallow a few before hoping on the plane :p :p :p :p

eccay said:
, I have been told to keep right away from drugs over there, if you get busted you will get fucked up!!! I've heard they have alot of undercover police trying to sell you drugs etc... not worth the risk man! maybe just swallow a few before hoping on the plane :p :p :p :p

This is 100% true. In most South East Asian countries there is 0 tolerance approach to drugs. I have heard many stories which involve undercover police posing as vendors selling Hash, Meth , Speed etc. If you get caught, god help you as I Bali jail cells have got to be some of the worst in the world, not that I would know hehhe. Not to mention would you honestly be comfortable trying to score drugs in a different country where re-creational drug use isnt as common.

When I used to go there I could always score weed on every street corner in Kuta, and you can buy mushies at a lot of restaurants. I got no idea about other drugs though, I was never offered.

Basicly my question is. Could a tourist with no connections find good pills in bali or are the laws to tight to even think of such a thing?

Any comments from people who have been there is most welcome.

Be very careful about trying to score drugs in other countries while on holiday. I've heard a few horror stories of people getting setup by undercover police. Also take serious note of the posts above. The laws regarding drugs in some asian countries can put you in jail or in extreme cases the death penalty. Not a great holiday.

Drugs are always around but you have to weigh up the risks and be very wary. There are a few threads around about this if you do a search.

Just go over there and concentrate on having a good time without drugs. If you manage to meet a good connection go for it. I always hear how dangerous it is to buy drugs overseas and I suppose it is (like it is here) if you flaunt it. I suppose if you get caught you could offer "to pay the fine now" which is basically asking if they want a bribe to get out of it as you can do with speeding fines and the like. When I have been to asia I found fellow travellers were the best bets to score from, just be sociable and use common sense.

I am flying via Korea real soon and was given a pamphlet from my travel agent saying that you can get executed in some asian countries for even posession of soft drugs such as marijuana.

Traveling from Malaysia to Singpore one year , I could distinctly remember a sign on the boarder stating

'the penalty for drugs in Singapore is death!'

I'll let the rest of you Bls decided how you want to interprate that! hehee :)

just to confirm you definitely can but weed off the streets of Kuta and i have done so on several visits, the last one about 2 weeks after the bombing. Other drugs i have no idea, as i didn't go into and nightclubs where drugs are apparently so rife. Howeva i had also heard horror stories about u/c police etc, so i was quite nervous, howeva there wasn't any problems except the terrible quality that is.

There are a few threads around about this if you do a search.

All the threads are the same. People telling the thread maker it's too dangerous too buy drugs in Bali and not giving any information on what you can actually buy there.

Anyone got any real knowledge to share? Besides the availability of weed and mushrooms. How about the pharmacies over there, what can you get?

Deformed_Neuron said:
They won't think twice about hanging you over there... but they will about letting you live.

Very well said.

TranceNation said:
Traveling from Malaysia to Singpore one year , I could distinctly remember a sign on the boarder stating

'the penalty for drugs in Singapore is death!'

I'll let the rest of you Bls decided how you want to interprate that! hehee :)

Was it "the penalty for trafficing drugs in bali is death"?

Because that's the sign you read as you go through the Bali airport.

Bribery is a very common occurance in Bali, but you have to have the cash to back it up, small bribes are some times taken as insults... apparently you can and will be jailed for possession of small amounts of cannibus. im gunna say the same as every one else, play it safe dude. just another quick thing...

Stds and imparticula AIDs is VERY common in bali, some of the girls are hot and keen... but chances are u'll end up with a nasty suprise in the morning., oh and dont go to a hospital in bali, u go in with a small cut on your leg and you'll prolly leave with out your leg... if you know what i mean. makes sure you have hospital cover that flies you back to Aus for any medical treatment required in a hospital.

not tryin to turn you off it either.. Bali is great, just take care.
Chow

I have been to several countries in my life and everytime I go to one I always want to get fucked up in that country, its just a little thing I like to do, I find it adds to the high. I went to bali when I was about 13 (more then 10 years ago) and I remember geting offered weed on the beach from some strange local, I didn't even know what it was. I also remember something about being able to buy magic mushroom omlettes as well. I dont know how much things have changed but I can only guess that there would be alot of dugs in Bali, considering its main economy is tourism and all tourists are out to have fun. I would suggest trying to make friends with some of the hotel staff and ask them for help or ask other tourists. I would be suss on people trying to sell me drugs in a bar or on one of the streets. Fuck getting busted over there. I would love to roll over in Bali, personally I would buy my pills here and find a way to take them over there with me, obviously this is a dangerous thing to do and I dont advise you to do it but thats just what I would do.

the 'rents saw a shop somewhere that was "MR FUCK's MAGIC MUSHROOM CAFE" where you could buy a milkshake to send you on a magical journey....mmmmmmushiemilkshakes :)

^^They do taste like crap, and also I found it to be more of a *fruity* drink, but well worth it IMO!

About getting drugs in Bali, only do this if you actually know locals over there, or if you can speak Indonesian fluently. Even so you're still asking for trouble.

If you get caught you can bribe your way out of it with money, as half the time the undercovers really want *extra cash* just so they have money for the family. A lot of the time with the bribes though you will have to have a fair bit of cash, as they think that because you come from Australia that you're rich, well you are compared to the locals there.

Personally I'd play it safe, well you could always go with the mushie shakes. :)

Try searching for the word "Bali", there is plenty of this guidance and information around the forum.

BigTrancer :)