• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

info needed: white mitsu's:perth

More information required there are soooooo many different batches of mitsis around, big or small, speckled?, score? hard or soft?? ect. ect.
------------------
5 days a week my body is a temple. The other 2 it's an amusement park.

i had ones recently that were smallish round and very soft and crumbly
also the symbol was very small
they were no good

Soemone i know bought a bulk of them,,,same description as the ones from melbourne as on pillreports.com,,,,very well pressed, high quality,,,like the rolexs we had but with a bit more energy. Overall an excellent pill.
Good pill but it is true that there are heaps goin around,,,at heresy i had a speed bomb white mitsu.
------------------
Some minds deserve to be expanded
Others belong to the ignorant

look for the big mitsi symbol, (almost covering the pill) a hard professional looking pill and generally a score on back.
one more thing, NO speckles.

Biscuit, I had one that totally fitted your description a few weeks back at ED Rush (Perth). Very good pill, lasted 4-5 hours, heaps of energy had no probs with comedown, all friends agree was a good pill. Wasn't very "smacky", kinda "speedy". Unfortunately i don't have test kit, and i had to pay $50 for them.

did it have MDXX qualities though, or just a speed pill. i have always felt good white mitsis to be more speedy, and an average MDXX rush. possibly a MDMA(weak amount)/speed mix

had one of these with Drave ('bout a month ago), definately not just speed, had a real mdxx rush. prob'ly some speed in there tho - i had heaps of energy and i couldn't leave the dance floor for 4 straight hours.
smile.gif

nice easy comedown - i was asleep by ~8am, very good experience, would recommend trying one.
oh, yeah, Ed Rush & Optical ablosutely kicked ass.

Drave, Sounds like you got the ones that are here in melb, i did a post in pillreports last week, I did not E-Z as well, but these were deff MDxx!
Rhumba
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!

WOW thanx for the info, looks like I'll be geting them anyway and they sound good!
THey are well pressed with no speckles and WHITE

vune bring an ez tester!
there are definitely some top notch mitsi's going around....but there have been recent reporst in another thread or white mitsi speed bombs
------------------
reality is what we share

basically a mitzi is going to always be a roll of the dice... take a chance, roll the dice... or test em b4 you buy!
p.s. am i overusing the bold tag or what?