Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pills not working

trance_cookie

Bluelighter
does anyone knwo why pills do not work for me? I dont do them every weekend. Only whenever a rave is on every couple of weeks or even months. Its really strange the first time i had a pill it was awesome and i feel like i was floating and walking in space.. All airy.. i was loved up and energetic dude to a bit of speed before hand.
Now every pill ive had which has been about 10 has not worked very well. They just make me a bit tired and i want to sit down. I dont feel anything else. whats the diff between mdma and mda. And why doesnt anything work..
could i have a really weird chemical make up in my body? any scientists that could explain

im not a scientist but you may want to look at a couple of factors as there are many factors while you may feel that way when you are rolling.

Are you on medication?
Set and Setting.
sometimes there may not be enough content in the pill to achieve an active roll.

The content of these pills that make you feel that way may be someting other than mdma.

the only pill that worked was an A, when the new batch was out.. All A's now r duds.
Ive had smilies, hearts, aliens... umm shit had lots lol cant rememeber all the names

Have you been taking any meth beforehand? Empirically, meth can take away from the effects of the roll, especially in large doses and possibly the MDxx just makes you feel a little tired.

Set and seeting could have a large hand in it. It could also just be psychological, mind over matter. Ever seen someone gurning their face off yet telling you they aren't rolling? ;)

ive never tried anything else except speed. im a newbie :p oh and once i had some pill that made me trip out i think it had 2cb in it. i thought i had spiders up my arms and i couldnt get out of it. i didnt know wtf was going on. I couldnt stop laughing. We just sat there laughing for about 2 hrs straight. What on earth would that have been. Obviousley something trippy. It was a bermuda triangle.

no one knows what were in the Bermuda's. But yes, it was a 'trippy' chemical of some form. Sucks about the spiders =P

All I can think of is that maybe you're subconciously concentrating on it too much. I've had a newby friend swear he wasn't feeling anything off the old Yellow 3's and he even looked totally fine while we were all off our tits. We gave him a flyer to read... let's just say he ended up having a blinder ;)

Oh, is there some kind of rare occurrence where people don't have the right enzyme to break it down or something???

Buy a reagent kit from Enlighten here and use it in combination with anecdotal user reports from pillreports to identify adulterated pills.

Originally posted by Psychadelic_Paisly
Oh, is there some kind of rare occurrence where people don't have the right enzyme to break it down or something???

Are you thinking of CYP2D6 which causes an unusually strong effect as the MDMA cannot be metabolised as easily? Anxiety can also play significant role, so I would suggest taking it in a comfortable setting with a positive set.

Enzyme CYP2D6 and MDMA Pharmacology

when i first started taking pills, i used to spend the first half of my roll thinking about it, as said above concerntrating too much on the effects. as a result, alot of the time i didnt even know i was rolling away. and i thought i just had a really high natural tolerance or something.

but then after awhile i just learnt to drop, and not worry about it, just not think about it, usually dancing, or a walk would keep my mind off it :)

^just finished my remainders off dammit. Maybe invest in some 5-htp, this may help your situation. Also, you didn't go and double-dump or anything early on did you, cause it sounds like you have a very high tolerance.....maybe you should wait till a good pill comes along and plug it!

Can I ask how many you are taking at a time and if more than one then at what intervals???

hey trance_cookie, i'm in pretty much the same boat, and i've just about given up on pills. however if u know how to meditate, try it next time u have a pill. works for me and its fucking unbelivable.
but when i stop meditate it goes away again, and i'm back to the 'speedy' effects of pills.

Don't take what i say for granted in the sense that i can't back what i'm saying.
- I always listened to what people posted about 5-htp, saying it should always be taking after E and not before as it supposedly takes away from the peak, by fighting with MDMA for the production of seretonin.
This time i just thought fuck it, and took 5-htp before and instead of taking the pills that got 9/10 etc on pill reports, I had 2 that were rated around 7/10. I had about 1-2 standard drinks and it turned out to be the most euphoric peak i've ever had.

I don't know if it was the 5-htp, wether i had some alcohol or amyl nitrite... Or wether the environment or the pills or friends just worked together. Although I think i will definitely have to experiment with 5-htp some more.

On a side note the actual effects seemed dulled, like have been said, but it was very euphoric and I was happy just to sit on my ass for a few hours or dance my ass off. Nothing ever came close to the first experience except this...