Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Evolution...where do we come from???

MazDan

Bluelight Crew
Well this is my take on it anyways...........

THE THEORY.

I reckon that many millenia ago, people arrived from outerspace in spaceships desperately looking for a new place to live.

Not having anywhere to just move into..........there being no hotels available in those days............and only having whatever materials that arrived with them, the outerspacers naturally moved into caves to get shelter and hence became known as cavemen.

Through time they have evolved into what we now know as us humans.

SUPPORTING EVIDENCE.

Supporting evidence includes those really long dead straight lines that can be foumnd somewhere in the world.........they go for klms and I think these were from when the spaceships landed.

Also there is some place in the world where these human type figures dressed in space gear are carved into some rocks andf they are yonks old and I figure that they were picyures drawn back then to remind them of there origins.

So where are the spaceships???..........easy........Im convinced they will be found inside one of those pyramids that are never ever allowed to be opened........The governments know whats in there but they wont allow anyone else to know cos it would destroy the religious theaories that so many need to cling to and also cause other major problems throughout the world if it got out.

So thats my theory............whats yours???

You find my theory in any conventional biology textbook :)

As for the origin of life:

a) Most likely: A stochastic reaction caused inorganic compounds to be arranged in such a way that they became DNA.

b) Least likely: DNA being some sort of blueprint for life in the universe (is up to atmospheric etc. conditions on a planet whether it takes off and what life eventually evolves) came to Earth on a meteor from somewhere else.

There are pretty much 2 main theorys for the origin of life aside from religous theory's. Following the big bang or whatever you believe...
I take the view that life came from outerspace as micro-organisms, but if it came from outer space where the fuck did that life come from, arghhhhhh stupid science just makes everything more confusing :(.
hmmm i don't know what im talking about, im scat sorry if nothing made sense, I have a tendancy to just forget to put things in ;)
hmmm maybe i should just pick a religion. Ini, mini, miny, mo

in regard to humankind, anunnaki is the keyword i recommend you start typing into the search engines mazdan.

there is more than enough evidence out there to support the theory that it was by the intervention of other beings that we humans did 'evolve' into our current form.

Aliens came along during the Stone Age, and improved our DNA, and left us alone and watch us from above us destorying the earth.

silvia saint said:
in regard to humankind, anunnaki is the keyword i recommend you start typing into the search engines mazdan.

there is more than enough evidence out there to support the theory that it was by the intervention of other beings that we humans did 'evolve' into our current form.

Thx for that, and I did and got a surprise but to be honest, I think they all seem a bit full on.........lol.

Im not trying to suggest I believe in this or anything like it, I simply think its an interesting concept and one worthy of further consideration and expansion.

I also find it a fascinating discussion topic while off chops on E oir even better on speed, as I find i can really put all the bits together.

Its definitely not my religion.......lol.

I am without religion, I am irreligious.........lol.

lostpunk5545 said:
As for the origin of life:

a) Most likely: A stochastic reaction caused inorganic compounds to be arranged in such a way that they became DNA.

If you haven't read it have a look at Paul Davies - The Fifth Miracle He is an aussie physicist that has been doing lots of research into this field and explains it really well. He essentially breaks organisms down into being the Hardware and the Software (ie information on reproducing and what to make). He goes into the science of it all and shows exactly how hard it is to get just the one let alone both into the one cell.. the book opens up more questions than it answers...

^ Thanks for the recommendation. I havn't read it but will look out for it :)

It seems anything to do with science opens up more questions than it answers. That's why I love it... :)

I've quoted this in another thread before but -

"Our instinct may be to see the impossibility of tracking everything down as frustrating, dispiriting, perhaps even appalling, but it can just as well be viewed as almost unbearably exciting. We live on a planet that has more or less infinite capacity to surprise. What reasoning person could possibly want it any other way?"

- Bill Bryson

Last edited:
Paging Oceanboy. Has anyone seen Oceanboy? He is required on bluelight immediatly for crackpot theory on evolution.

I think a bunch of telephone cleaners crash landed on a supercomputer the size of a small planet.

Here's my crackpot theory.

Big bang.
Establishment of stable orbit around sun, settling of earths chemicals and gases.
Primordial soup.
Development of prokaryotic anaerobic cells (possibly some catalyst or activity here).
Beginning of conversion of carbon dioxide to oxygen.
Engulfment of some prokaryotic cells by others, first eukaryotes.
Aerobic respiration by cells.
Multicellular organisms.
Division of plant and animal kingdoms.
Multicellular organisms developing into larger more complex organisms, cell differentiation.
Animals and plants diversify onto land.
Dinosaurs.
Catastrophic event.
More Dinosaurs.
Catastrophic event.
Reptiles, birds, mammals.
Cold.
Mammals flourish, diversify.
Primates.
Hominoids.
Bipedalism.
Fucking way too many hominines to remember, simultaneous existance.
Australopithecus to Homo sp.
Homo rudolfensis to ergaster/erectus.
Out of Africa, Homo sp.
Homo erectus and ergaster widespread
H. erectus to H. sapiens (depending on who you beleive)
Either H. sapiens neanderthaliensis and H. sapiens sapiens or H. neanderthalensis and H. sapiens (either way clear evidence of simultaneous existance and interaction)
Homo sapiens sapiens (*in best Mr T voice* thats you Foo)

Now this is all a theory I concocted while eating cheese on the porch (or it may have been while studying Evolution and human origins).

I'm sure Oceanboy could enlighten us all with his wisdom though.

rats in my case
or perhaps gophers

someones already stated mine
evolution from simple organisms formed by inorganic compounds reacting in the appropriate conditions in early earth days

Luddy nora.........I didnt expect any of this........I was sort of more after your good ol sittin arround the campfire chuckin possible or even impossible solutions arround.

I like the idea that we are in fact just some massive giants play toy and he is currently sleeping and when he wakes up, he will prolly just kick us and we will all fall off.

Sure, It's Big, But So Is Everything

Horay for Alex Grey!
www.alexgrey.com
evolution.jpg

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth..." Genesis 1:1

There is actually a lot of evidence to suggest that the current theory/ies of evolution is seriously flawed, e.g. lack of intermediate fossils, faults in carbon dating methods etc. If you are interested, a good book on the subject is "In Six Days - Why 50 scientists choose to believe in creation" by John Ashton.

Munchee said:
Here's my crackpot theory.

Big bang.
Establishment of stable orbit around sun, settling of earths chemicals and gases.
Primordial soup.
Development of prokaryotic anaerobic cells (possibly some catalyst or activity here).
Beginning of conversion of carbon dioxide to oxygen.
Engulfment of some prokaryotic cells by others, first eukaryotes.
Aerobic respiration by cells.
Multicellular organisms.
Division of plant and animal kingdoms.
Multicellular organisms developing into larger more complex organisms, cell differentiation.
Animals and plants diversify onto land.
Dinosaurs.
Catastrophic event.
More Dinosaurs.
Catastrophic event.
Reptiles, birds, mammals.
Cold.
Mammals flourish, diversify.
Primates.
Hominoids.
Bipedalism.
Fucking way too many hominines to remember, simultaneous existance.
Australopithecus to Homo sp.
Homo rudolfensis to ergaster/erectus.
Out of Africa, Homo sp.
Homo erectus and ergaster widespread
H. erectus to H. sapiens (depending on who you beleive)
Either H. sapiens neanderthaliensis and H. sapiens sapiens or H. neanderthalensis and H. sapiens (either way clear evidence of simultaneous existance and interaction)
Homo sapiens sapiens (*in best Mr T voice* thats you Foo)

Now this is all a theory I concocted while eating cheese on the porch (or it may have been while studying Evolution and human origins).

I'm sure Oceanboy could enlighten us all with his wisdom though.

Sounds good to me... especially cos cheese was involved.

P.S wherefore art thou oceanboy these days??