Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

'I like the cut of your Jib' - good thread starters

GillyWin

Bluelighter
Some of the funny/crazy threads that come up on here really impress me. I've often wondered what great conversationalists the 'great-thread' starters would be.

The question, theory, topic here is who makes the good threads? Who impresses you with their threads. Or who doesnt make enough threads?

First to my mind is onetwothreefour ... because he made the avatar thread which amused me. Besides him i'll go muzby but he is a thread whore so chances are he'll make a good one every now and then to satisfy the probability theory ;)

psyentist was a great thread starter. haste is another one. itschaos.

I saw your signature and thought it could be extended... 'knife tits, wanna fork? we can spoon after.'

sneh

*edit*
How could I ever forget? Pinger!!!

Last edited:
That really grates on me, but i dont mind plattering you .. honestly spoon came up in the cutlerly lingo earlier when i developed it today. One of my best creations. I wonder if i subconciously stole it from somewhere else, or if it was really my own idea! Forkin Hell

I always find that CrystalMethBunny's threads in 'the lounge' are worth reading. Usually hilarious on a subversive level.

Yep, Muzby is the thread fucking master!

I definately don't start enough threads. I always convince myself that my ideas are stupid and I'm gonna get burned alive. :\

nickyj said:
I always convince myself that my ideas are stupid and I'm gonna get burned alive. :\

never doubt yourself dude.....

sometimes the silliest ideas can lead to the funniest threads.... examples:

shameless self plug no. 1

shameless self plug no. 2

shameless self plug no. 3

but if you have an idea go for it! chances are someone else was thinking exactly the same thing...... and besides, if it is a silly thread, i know anna! loves nothing more than to spend her time cleaning up after people like me... ;)

muzby thanks the ppl who like his threads =D

that was my daily ego boost that i needed... =D

LMAO!!! Muzby based on those three posts - u are effing hilarious.

Haven't been on bluelight in a while, but damn...LOL......

Muzby probably. He's the only one who makes thread after thread and you open Social to see the first 15 threads are started by him. ;)

Luckily he's a funny bastard otherwise I would want to punch him.

I don't find CMB amusing at all.

muzby by a street....

HM diegoblunt for his premier league fantasy thread ;)

muzby is funny mans. but CMB wins "best thread starter evar" for all of bluelight methinks...

CMB's posts are sometimes just stupid.... well, actually, almost always stupid....

diegoblunt really enlightens me (no pun intended)

that dude seriously makes me laugh...

muzby said:

i agree you are a top bloke/poster and it shows in your contribution to BL. however, they are not your best threads/work. actually two of 'em are regurgitated piffle that i assumed at the time was inspired by very similar threads in the past that perhaps you'd forgotten having read. especially the first one about pills and "the gays."

i'm still voting for you tho.
i also vote for CMB, but only 5% of his work makes the grade. but the key element of successful art is often prolificy.

Can i vote for MazDan now too. Your impressing me with your thread thoughtfulness lately :)

katmeow always managed to get a decent conversation going in all of her threads :D

I'm gonna vote for myself now, I think I finally came up with a good one :p :D

I agree with CMB being a "quantity" thread starter but there is rarely quality there. I don't think i have been around long enough to come up with a certain thread starter that i always check out.

As far as threads i start myself are concerned, i dont believe any of them have surparsed 100 replies yet, even though i think myself to be abbasalutely hilarious.