• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

your history in avatars (and who else's do you like?)

onetwothreefour

Bluelight Crew
what's so special about your avatar (or another that you've seen)?

okay, i am totally creating this with the purpose of showing everyone my brand-spanking new shiny and cool badger avatar.

i chose it because it has badgers (and like badgers badgers badgers! it rocks), and they're funky. previous to that i had a cross with "death" written under it, just 'cause i'm such a happy and upbeat kind of guy, really. okay, not so much. but i've been unhappy, so it was a nice way to show my anger at the world ;)

i also like edw1n's avatar (the blue lighter), up all night's (come on...amelie is brilliant, that kid is the cutest in the world, and eating things from your fingers -strawberries, cheezels...- is fun), and frizzantik's (the one where dubya "turns into" a chimp :)).

can you tell that it's late? :)

my avatar:

Nice avatar.. :)

I knew i recognised up all night's avatar from somewhere but couldn't place it - - awesome pic.

What's so spesh about mine? Mine's only special in the sense that the iraqi information and myself both share one trait in common: ie we both talk allot of bollocks!!! ;)=D

I'd love to see a 'Your history in avatars' thread as I'm sure it would bring back lots of memories...

Haha i'd do it myself except for the fact that my history contains only one :)

It'll be interesting to to some of the older ones again :)

Now I have that stupid thing in my head. Thanks 1234. :p ;)

Amelie is cute and I like strawberries. The End.

I like this thread because

i) i never realised what edw1ns avatar meant!
ii) its like walking down memory lane thinking of my own av's but i dont have proof of them
iii) you all have such meaningful ones that my eye thing seems lame
iv) roman numerals suck

i've had the stupidest of all avatars, the lil chick that was a cartoon flashing from angel to devil .. the disco ball .. half a munted pic of myself on my camera phone that is now dead and my eye. I have a much better avatar on another forumn but that would be revealing to much ;)

I've had the Bad Religion Suffer album as an avatar since I reached 100 posts. It's my favourite BR album (probably fav. album full stop) and the picture is really cool: A male adolescent wearing a BR shirt on fire, facing off against a typical suburban neighourhood-

Suffer.jpg

"People Blow their minds (they choose to resign)
This deformed society is part of the design
It'll never go away (It's in the cards that way)
The masses of humanity will always have to SUFFER!"

I noticed that there is another guy using that as as an avatar now, and the picture was kind of hard to make out at that size anyways, so I got me a No Control one- Also a kick arse BR album.

"If you came to conquer you'll be king for a day
but you too will deteriorate and quickly fade away
and believe these words you hear when you think your path is clear...
We have no control, We do not understand
You have no control, You are not in command"

Last edited:
up all night's is my favorite for sure.
I like mine because its cute, and the way it moves.

I love my scratchie avatar. If you rub the mouse cursor over my name like a scratchie, an image pops up.

My avatar is the only one I've ever had, and if I do ever change it, it will be to a cacodemon (remember those big red blobs shooting fireballs from the original Doom game?).

cacodemon.gif

My favourite avatar ever was Apollo's though. Oh that face! =D

Last edited:
well mine is also the only one I have ever had and there are no p[lans to change it............it is supposed to be me on E.............lol.

Hmmm i bet you got the badger from albino blacksheeps best flash files? Unreal flash file the badger mushroom snake one. If you havnt managed to see it go to albinoblacksheep.com, some funny shit in the flash section. I dont have an avatar because im just plain lazy, maybe i should get onto one soon. My avatars in previous forums were shots of my street machine, just dont think that will fit here.
Tim

Last edited:
I don't know if you can see my avatar.. But its gir who has quotes like
"I'm so happy, I looooove waffles"
How could you not love him?

I actually have an avatars folder in my photo file on my pc, so I can give you the history of katmeow avatars ;)

(What a nerd!)

blackcat.gif
~ This was mine when avatars were first introduced. Bit of a retarded looking cat.

cat1.gif
~ Cat #2

aus_sunflowers.jpg
~ Sunflowers are my fave flower

aus_rainbow2.jpg
~ This was a smaller version of one I had as my livejournal avatar for a while.

rejected3.jpg
~ Don Hertzfeldt - Rejected - those who have seen it will understand.

evrythingisfunny1day2.jpg
~ And lastly, everything is funny one day... if you can't do anything else, at least laugh at the world ;)

*~*~*~*

linusSL, raz, apollo and 1234's avatars all make me smile =D

I'd have to make several posts if I wanted to do my avatar history. Most of them are not so memorable .. including my current one. Speaking of which, for 100 bluelight $$, what is my avatar?

I like Mean Girls hat and up all night's 'wish you were here' .. but that is gone.

^
But I've loved all your avatars D-Blunt.
Your current one's making me a Mexi-can't on the guess, tho.
I'm compiling a list, but I hate leaving people out.

Pet hates:
People shufflin' avatars around
People having no avatar
People having the same avatar as someone else

Confused, would we?