Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info needed Blue CK's Sydney

rockee

Bluelighter
Have a chance to get some Blue CK's - any info would be greatly appreciated. Just had some Pink CU's the other night. First one very nice..last two halves just whacked me!
Thanks!

I had these babys in melbourne, MDME, pretty cruisy pill, worth getting hold of.
Test result dark purple/black in 5 seconds
------------------
5 days a week my body is a temple. The other 2 it's an amusement park.

Backing up sampson's (was that his name? shit 2 secs and I can't remember, thats MJ for ya) comment.
Same situation here. Decent pill. worth getting a hold of.
------------------
Keep On Rockin in the Free World!

Sydney - friends tested black/purple in 4 seconds
Apparently quite good - friends said they were smashed. I didnt go out so havent tried one yet.

Had one a coupla weeks ago in sydney, quite pleasant, touchy feely roll going on to dancey later......only had half, though wish I coulda had the other
smile.gif

------------------
Wotz your name
Wot you 'ad
Reach for the lazers
Safe as fuck

thanks for the info. sorry to take so long to get back! i had to take a hunch and get some before i had a chance to get responses, so looks like i've done okay. had some lovely pink cu's in the meantime.....
just stashing the ck's for now...unless some other nice little pill comes along...!

make sure you ez-test them as we've had oretty reliable reports of a knock off batch going aroun that have little ot no active ingrediants. this new bad batch is apparently a slightly greener blue, but just test em so you'll know...
ignore the above bit, i was thinking of blue loves... altho there have been more and more knock-off ck's around... oh but we are talking about cu's right? damn.... so many brands, such a little brain.... aarghhh
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 05 April 2000).]

Had one the other week - eastern suburbs source. I give it a big thumbs up. Well pressed with a score, the C and K didnt overlap - well stamped and a light sky blue colour, no chips. I was told they were imported.
Quite 'smacky' but I'm not going to get into that discussion.
I blew some strong hash in the morning coming down and was a very scattered boy for a while.... having quite a bit of trouble with the english language actually.
recommended
smile.gif

BLB
------------------
...yes please

Had 1 the weekend Great pill danced all night whacked i think it was a good mix of everything I recommend my mate was just walking round talking to people all night so i RECOMEND cant wait till the weekend to try again
BLUE CK _ SYDNEY