Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney Party / Rave - Planning & Discussion

Coneman

Bluelighter
OK
I put forward the motion that what we try and plan is a "private" affair 150 people tops, 100 is prolly better, which would mean bluelighters and mayb a friend each (are there 50 Sydney bluelighters ?)
If we can agree on that then we can all be planning / talking along the same lines.
Does that sound fair enough ?
Take it easy
Coneman

I think we should start a booking list thread where interested paty go-ers can leave their nick/email to reserve a place... this way we can get a good idea of numbers early on (yeah 100-150 sounds perfect to me)
we will need someone to keep track of this list, maybe it's just better to mail them directly.. I think i remember Angele saying she wanted to do this..(though i think shes a Melbournite) anyone from sydney want the responsibility? [ ill do it if no one is interested..
smile.gif
]
whatever, lets start getting some names
ta ta
Peace.
-Av
[This message has been edited by Av (edited 23 March 2000).]

OK AV, how about everyone who wants to come or help out orgaganise the Sydney party e-mail Av with their e-mail address letting it be known if they just wanna come, or want to help out as well.
At the end of each week, or mayb 2 weeks, we will send out a status report of who's doing what and what needs to be done etc.
I can sort out the report, Av can distribute it ??

sure, glad to help..
FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN COMING TO THE SYDNEY RAVE:
thats: [email protected]
send me your Nick / e-mail addy and Icq if you want... also let me know how many friends you might want to bring (though not so important just yet but it will help)
anything else? *looks at time* arghhh...my lecture...
wink.gif

Peace.
-Av

this is a MAD idea. with time and perseverance this CAN happen.
i think we also need to group ppl in areas of sydney to get action happening. some of us will have to meet face to face for this to go ahead.
i think as close to the CDB as possible would b the best place to hold it.
neway... i'm on the north shore. neone in my area mail me. and av.
[email protected]
bluelighter = champion.
smile.gif

------------------
"just pass the vibes on, and take it easy....

Got a great response already...in the process of putting together a list of interested members and people that can help in any way...
remember... I NEED YOUR NICK
smile.gif
real names have no meaning in the the land of bluelight...
wink.gif

Peace.
-Av