• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Anyone try the Rolls Royces going around in Tokyo?

Hey whats up?? I am in Tokyo too. Haven't tried a rolls royce myself.How was it for you? What are some good places that you hang out when you are rollin...The only place that I have been so far is Velfarre..Kinda new to the scene.

there were a couple hunderd rolls royces going around sydney about 3 months back, i posted a report on them ages ago.. not sure if they're the same batch but if you got a loved up mdma feel then read my report..

HEY nemesis109! I hang out at Liquidroom, club Yellow, and others. I hated Velfare, though. They doo the para para there...We should hang out sometime. How old are you? Email me at [email protected].
dangermouse, you probably already know there are lots of Aussies in Japan so I wouldn't doubt that it came from Australia. The RR I had wasn't all that loved up, not for me anyway...Maybe because I haven't been preloading lately. Anyway, it was MDMA, but seemed like a very low dose (what else is new...) DAMN! I MISS LOVED UP PILLS! I'll check out your report. Thanks!

dangermouse, I saw your report and as j_swift said, they'll put you on your ass.
"it was off white/beige with little speckles in it, nice and hard with an RR stamp on it. it was really smacky though...i had to really try to dance thru it."
"had another half on thursday and it really hit hard and smacky again....if i let myself leave the dancefloor i would end up sitting on my ass and talking at ppl...which is quite strange for me cause i'm usually quite quiet."
I couldn't shut the hell up too! he he! I like that...hhhmm, gotta get some 5htp.

hey cool beans
smile.gif

your post is bringing some lovely memories back.
some of my favorite times have been spent on those pills
enjoy them!!!!

Hells ya j_swift! I used to preload and roll on the loveliest White Mitsus at the best parties in San Fran...flat, beveled edges, hard crunchy/pro pressed, score & Mits logo, ahhh.
It's a shame that I didn't preload for the RRs..still had a blast though...hope you and I find more these bad boys...