• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would you offer drugs to a family member?

Trance Addict Htx

Bluelighter
Offering X to your friends is one thing, but would you offer it to a family member like a brother/sister or cousin??
I cant see myself ever asking my lil bro to try X.
what about you all....?

No. My sister is 18 now and about to head off to university for the first time, so shes old enough that if she's going to try a drug she's going to have to search it out herself. She might ask me but probably not because she wouldn't want me to know.
If she knew the things I've done, then she might come to me for advice (I've a testing kit etc) but she isn't the kind of person to use drugs I don't think. She hardly every drinks alcohol and isn't a kind of "party" person. I think she suspects I've done MDMA but possibly not as much as I actually have.

One or two of my cousins might have tried it (at least dabbled with drugs, most likely cannabis), but I've never broached the subject with them and don't plan to incase it turns the other way and they haven't. Besides, I don't see them enough to have the kind of relationship where I think I'd want to take MDMA with them. Last time I saw any of them was over 15 months ago.

lol crazy thing is im 17 and i offered my 21 year old sister to try x with me but the thing about our situation is we are really close and she does other drugs, more drugs than i have, so offering x to her was not a big deal. i mean shes the one i did coke, meth with... it just depends on how close you and ur bro/sis are... and if they are old enough to know what they are gettin theirselves into...

I can't honestly see myself offering anything to my brother. We get on better than we used to, but at the heart of it he's 16 and i'm 21, and we've got very little in common. He's only just really started going out and drinking, and he steals my stuff...

so yeah i'd say no.

On my 19th birthday my 25 year old brother came to the party about an hour later than I did. By then I was rolling pretty nice. He asked me who the dealers were and I pointed out a few guys who offered me pills, then offered him one of the two I had on me because we didn't know anyone there. He took it from me and paid me back a few days later, only problem is he gave me $5 less than what I paid! The bastard hasn't offered me any yet, but he does usually advise me on drugs I want to try.

Im 19, my brother is 13. Whatever happens it sure wont be happening anytime soon. I am great friends with my cousin, he's 20. We've done MDMA and smoke a lot of pot. And same with another of my cousins, 16. We all drink and smoke occasionally.

Im not sure about the younger one doing E's. She's very mature and if she was do to it i know she would think about it in depth before hand. I would like her to, maybe in the future, but i wouldnt pressure her to.

As for my brother, I would like him to. A good friend of mine did Es with his brother with us last year and they had the most amazing time. This was in student accomodation. Later they went to their own room and talked and opened up so much to each other. Things like that make me want to do it with my brother. Obviously im not gona do it just for the hope of something like that. I am pretty close to him at the min and hope we will still be close in years to come and maybe something like this may happen. I'll just have to see how he turns out.

most of my (non-immediate) family are pretty straight-edge. they all think im really fucked up. if i asked if they wanted to buy some drugs from me they would send me to a rehab centre.

ive rolled with a lot of my friends lil brothers and sister and my friends at the same time.

i have a friend that everyone calls "my lil sister" cuz i have always taken care of her. it used to piss my gf off cuz how close she was and how i would do anything for her cuz her real older brother was a real nerd and just wasnt there for her to deal with stuff that happened to her in school and stuff. and ive rolled with her several times. She recently started doing coke and im pretty upset with her for that. she is gonna be a senior in high school and i want her to go to college but the way her junior year turned out and the way she is headed right now isnt good!!

sorry guys i didnt mean to get off topic. You know how the mind works, it just kinda rambles on from one thing to the next.

I was planing to share my x with my sister once she was 18 and finished high school. It would be awesome to shar her first experience with her, alas I have shitty friends who force their drugs on others and peer pressure got the better of her. While a whole bunch of us were coming down from acid, kicking back at home, one of my friends that didn't trip got lonely and decided she wanted a friend to enojy some e with. Fuking bitch. She gave her 2 on her first night as well.

The first time I did E, it was at a rave. My older brother had done E before, and I did it with him there. Then that night we ran into my cousin from way up north, who we had no idea went to raves/did E.

I actually did that very thing. My brother, after seeing me party off and on for 7 years, finally asked me if he could roll. I told him, if he ever tried X, he could do it with me. So, we went to monster massive and he rolled. He had a blast. It hasn't affected our relationship at all, we're still best friends.
On the other hand, I also told him if i ever caught him snorting anything, i'd break his nose so he couldn't snort any more :)

Not sure on this one. Rolling with a cousin or family member would be some connection i think.

I'm 17 and my younger brother will be 16 in november. We've always been pretty close. I actually offered X to him one night when me and my 2 friends were rolling pretty hard and he came outside to chill with us. I probably wouldn't have offered it to him if (a) I hadn't been "all loved up" or (b) I hadn't held his head in a trash can just 3 nights prior while he puked his brains out from drinking 2 1/2 bottles of wine by himself over some chick. It wasn't really wierd rolling with him until the next day when I kept wondering if I had made it up in my head.

My cousin got shot in the leg during a deal gone bad.. so afterwards I knew for sure he had access. I got pills from him before but it was more of a deal than my cousin sharing. I asked a few months later and he said he's out of all that.. found out he just got busted again.

Oh yeah, besides doing X with my brother. I've rolled with my mom too.

I've done more drugs with my sister and brother than I've probably done with anyone. I hate to admit it, but I got my sister high (pot) for the first time when she was 16. She had went to a Valentine's Day dance and got fucked over by a guy, and you remember how dramatic that is at 16. She called me to come stay the night with me and she was crying her cute little head off so I sat her around the 4 hitter with us.

As for tabs...She had mentioned wanting to try them and I knew the thugs she hung out with, so I picked her up one night when I was about to go out and I told her to open her mouth and I put a tab on her tongue. We always did them together after that. I think it was a comfort thing cuz her and I both get a little loose and free and I guess we kept each other in check.

She turned our little brother onto tabs and acid. Then we all started doing it together

We have a little bit of dysfunction when it comes to that sort of thing. I used to bang with my brother and we actually gave up needles together. What a bonding experience, huh? I've scored pot through my dad, my step dad scores pot through me. Granted...none of this occured while I was 17 or anything like that. It took a while before I could smoke a joint with my parents, but I have to admit I've had some fun times getting fucked up with family members.

OldSkool78 said:
I used to bang with my brother...

8) ;)

Seriously though:

I got my sister some hash once (her first time at 14) because I didn't want her smoking soapbar or getting ripped off and stuff. It was only a little but she left it on my bedroom floor like a dumbass when I was out and obviously my parents found it.

My dad completely lost it (very against drugs) and she hasn't smoked since.

If my sister was taking drugs I'd much rather it was with me who has at least a little knowledge (thanks BL!) and could get her good stuff rather than some chav shoving 'cocaine based pills' down her throat.

Re: Would you?

Trance Addict Htx said:
Offering X to your friends is one thing, but would you offer it to a family member like a brother/sister or cousin??
I cant see myself ever asking my lil bro to try X.
what about you all....?

if u care for em , u should try to introduce em 2 it , ithink, but u should never try to manipulate em offcourse, u should give em correct scientifcal information bout the drug and then let em deceide for theirselves.

u shouldnt force a young boy to take dope offcourse, wait untill they r old enuf, i think that's obvious.... rite"time" and rite "place" u c

what age is appropriate? i dont know, the longer u wait, the better, iguess =D i mean : i wouldnt recommend it to 15 year olds, but hey who am i to judge :)