• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I wanna do Gatecrasher in Melbourne!!!!!

dENTEdLENTiL

Bluelighter
Hello all,
I know I may seem like a looney tunes or something but I want to go to Gatecrasher in Melbourne. I know I am going to the Sydney one, but there are a few factors that makes me want to go down:
* I wanna see Binary Finary and Pete Wardman
* I wanna meet all you Melbourneites
* I wanna go to a big party at the Docklands
* I need a Holiday
* It is a long weekend
* It is going to be a good party
* Cos I want to.
Now all I need to know is can I crash at someones house. I will have to arrive on Sunday, probably in the afternoon cos I will need sleep
smile.gif

Um, I will also need someone to get me a ticket if I do come down.
I am really serious about this so if anyone can help me out that would be much appreciated.
d.
------------------
Attitude is something boring people made up!!!!

whats the date for the Melbourne Gatecrasher??
i might be down there over easter... wouldnt mind going if it falls on that same weekend..
smile.gif

------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop...

Hey Dragon,
It is on easter weekend.
d.
------------------

well you tripper,youve got to know where you are totally welcome!
Like ive said to you before
smile.gif
my doors open for ya dENTEd
smile.gif

See ya soon.
hee hee
smile.gif
***HORAY***
smile.gif
woo hoo !!!
oh the only thing is,we have to do easter with my fokes. NOT ! huh huh
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

Dragon, its on Easter Sun 23rd of April, 10pm-8am to be precise
smile.gif
By the way your making a good decision, cos u haven't experienced a REAL rave until you have been to a Melbourne rave on the docks, so if u can manage to come down, i gaurantee you will not be disapointed along with approx 10,000 other ravers that will be there that night

Ok chaos,
I will look into getting a flight down, can you grab me a ticket, I will have to confirm the flight availability first though.
d.
Prepare yourselves, you have been warned!!!
------------------

10,000!!!!!! You are not suckin' ferious are ya???!!!!
now i really really wanna go!!!
------------------

you do know there were 17,000 at 2 Tribes....
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

dENTEd all I can say is***SwEEt***
smile.gif

just have to wait till next week to get tiks cause ive almost killed this weeks pay
smile.gif
hee hee
keep me you posted
smile.gif
HoraY
smile.gif

P L H
Chaos
smile.gif

as a sydney raver touched by the magic of a melbourne party, let me tell you that gatecrasher in sydney will probably be about 1/10th the party that the melbourne gatecrasher will be.
it's for this reason that i'm not going to gatecrasher in sydney but to LOVE instead.. and seriously considering flying down to melbourne for the sunday night gatecrasher...
anyone wanna lend me $300? ;-]
ciao!

Dangermouse don't fight it, you know you want to go and look at the line up, I mean seriously how can you not go (well I guess there is that thing called money but I (we) have a month to save). c'mon.
d.
------------------

Um,
Bad news. I can't make it down for the simple fact that a plane ticket is going to cost me $545 or something like that. Half a grand, can you believe it????
I thought a plane ticket would only be like $300-350, how naive I was. Where the fuck are Virgin Airways, come on Richard Bransom bring your pommy ass down here god dammit.
Sorry Chaos and all the others, I am aching to come party with you guys but I won't be able to make it now SHIT.
d.
------------------

If you people outside melbourne are gonna come down for gatecrasher, why not make a REAL weekend of it and got to Grooverider the next night. What an Easter to celebrate Gatecrasher and Grooverider the next night.
Certainly a worthwhile trip to Melbourne !!
PArty HArd !!!!!
------------------
Electrify Me !!!

frown.gif
turns out i cant make it either...
i'll be leaving Melbourne on the sunday morning... BOOHOO!
Ahh well, hope you all have a great time!
-dragon-
------------------

Apparently plane fare return Syd/Mel is about $550 unless you include a saturday night between your departure and return dates, then you can get in the $300 range. It's similar with Bris/Mel - like $6-700 unless a Sat night is included, then $400. Plane tickets are wierd.

Doh Doh Doh.damn that cash
frown.gif

oh man,oh well
maybe i shouldnt be going either.Ive got a cracked heal dude,if that makes you feal any better.So i cant cut sick on the dance floor.
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos