Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what do u do with your pot leaf

speedygonzales

Bluelighter
I never smoke mine just gives u a head ake I ussaly make hash oil with butane or alcohol. or make cookies ussing butter. what do u do

Boil it up and make butter.

What else do you do with leaf besides cooking? ;)

hash oil for sure, I haven't tried making butter yet, I might give that a go next time.

make oil, or butter

but u need alot, a garbage bag or its not worth it, IMO

Make a reall big butane THC extractor and pull only the THC from it, unlike alcohol it doesnt pull out crap u dont need and leaves u with pure oil.

I use isopropyl to make oil, there are two types here, street names "commercial" and "gold"

commercial means the leaf has been left soaking in the isopropyl overnight or for a long period of time, hence when it has boiled down has a dark green colour. Its called commercial cos alot of "open houses" (open to anyone wanting to buy drugs) sell it to get more bling.

gold is when you drop the leaf in isopopyl for no more than 3 - 5 seconds then boil the isopropyl down, it turns a nice transparent goldie colour and is 10x stronger than the strength of "commercial".

Otherwise yep butter.

After going through about half an ounce to an ounce of weed... I noticed that I have accumalated a rather hefty amount of "leaf", stems, "Krusty bits", off-cuts, etc... (whenever I am "Chopping" and come across these nuisances I chuck the off-cuts and leaf, etc... into a bag)

Now... after you have gone through the "goods" of your stash, you're gonna be left craving some more cheebz later on down the track (ever found yourself scrounging around under your bed or on the floor, looking for those remnants of "chop-chops").

Well, now... fortunately you don't have to go scrounging around on your bedroom floor looking for "crumbs" of bud, thanks to me and my suggestion. :)

Grab that bag you tossed all the stems and off-cuts, etc... into and start rolling away until you have a sufficient amount of "joynt" in front of you.
Now... smoke it all up (this shit is way too pungent and harsh to be smoked out of a bong IMO) and get stoned. After your lil "Bedroom Sesh" you should have some more leftovers for at least a few more days worth of rounds. Now, sure... it tastes like shit!! But, it's alot more better than not having any bud to smoke... Goodluck :)

I lasted about a week on bits of bud i found on my floor :p... under the bed, under couches or against the wall is normally places where bud accumulates.

I once told a friend who was whinging that he had no pot... I suggested him to turn his keyboard upside down and give it bit of shake, and he found few decent sized cones worth of "green bits"... he even smoked that crap among with dust, hairs and other shit.... lol... he's a crack crackpot =D

I have a photo album of my uncle's that has large leaves the size of the page with " one of the leaves off my plant 1983 " lol so im guessing he stored his. lol

Butter usuall... But I would like to use one of these:

Dsc00556.jpg

http://www.overgrow.com/edge/showthread/t-16632.html

holy shit, I cant even remember the last time I smoked leaf. I dont think I would do it now. The last time I can remember owning any leaf it was three shopping bags full of dried leaf from my plants, which I gave away (I wish I had of known how to make oil or butter then). If I had leaf know, I would definately make butter