Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

bluelight.nu T shirt's ?

Coneman

Bluelighter
Just wondering if anyone has thrown around the idea of bluelight.ru shirts yet, I did a search but could not find anything.
I reckon it would be pretty cool to have a quality bluelight shirt with PLUR or something across the back. It would also make it easy to spot each other at raves
wink.gif

It would not be hard to organise, any thoughts ??
Coneman

Sounds like a great idea!
I'd definitely get one, but what about attracting the wrong kind of attention?
After all, it is a known fact that this website is monitored.
smile.gif

i think there would certainly be graphic designer amonst us , maybe if there was they'd be nice enough to make something up that could be downloaded from the bluelight server and you could do your own t-shirts,
i quite often do things like eg: scanned tidytrax cd case and made a t-shirt - too easy!!!

This is a great idea. It was thrown up once a while ago but nohting came of it.
I don't really see how the shirts would attract too much unwanted attention more than wearing one of those 'Dropemon = Gotta catch em all' shirts.
So let's try to do what the lovely Ashke did with her bluelight rings and REALLY make this happen. Let's find the shirts, the designer and do it!
Sassy and I had thought about getting shirts with our nicks printed on them and somehow including a bluelight logo to let people know who we are.

i might design something myself - i'm really keen on the idea cause i'd like to see more brisneyland ppl on bluelight - as for attention i don't give a flying f@># !!!
johnboy can i do this and send it in to go where the blulighter pics are for ppls to d/load.

I think that's a thumbs up..........make it, double thumbs up. Why do we need graphic designers though, simple is best I reckon...
just the word BLUE with a huge lighter (lit of course) and on the lighter, maybe the persons nick (handle)......is that too extravagant??? And it's not tooooo obvious, i guess......anywho, that's my thought....
------------------
"If you can't hear the shit going on around you, then the music is just fine!!"

i'm doing it right now! - idea a sillohette of a water bottle with a blue glowstick inside it and www.bluelight.ru written on the glowstick...
[This message has been edited by cruise_e (edited 21 March 2000).]

good idea, though I think most are over, if not annoyed by glowstix.....
how 'bout the water bottle (i like that idea) with a blue lighter glowing behind it!!
But hey, you're doin' all the work......keep it up!!!!
------------------
"If you can't hear the shit going on around you, then the music is just fine!!"

Theres a 'Dropemon = Gotta catch em all' shirt??!!! i want one!!!
why not just bluelighter in some really cool font perhaps on a blue shirt... thats the simplest idea... and it'll look cool too..
just like those fcuk shirts...
smile.gif

and the persons username writen on the back... also in a nice font...
smile.gif
and www.bluelight.ru aswell...
smile.gif

------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop...

hey! or how about a picture of a blue capsule with blue writen on half of it and light writen on the other half....
just throwing ideas around..
smile.gif

-dragon-

i said i was gonna and i did, fark i'm bored lately. well it's pretty funky and i emailed it in to pics@bluelight like i said before, i even printed it on a transfer, i just gotta get a shirt to put it on.

Yeah I'm all for a simple design, I just want it done with good quality shirts and ink.
I'll make some price enquires tomorrow.
does anyone like the idea of having PLUR on it ?

What a mad Idea...
Im doing 2nd year graphic design at uni...allways looking for experience
smile.gif
so i would love to have a go too... even if it's never used
smile.gif

where is you pic cruise_e...I I cant find it
frown.gif

Peace.
Av

Hi all!
I like the idea of a lit, blue bic lighter on a blue T-Shirt. Of course only my opinion i just prefer the idea of a picture rather than words, maybe in the bottom of the blue, bic lighter you could have .nu
anyway just a thought!
cya,
Rhumba.
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!

wow its been busy here tonight... ok great idea peeps... now you make sure you get one these t-shirts to your moderator first ok?
smile.gif

um i wonder whats wrong with the basic logo aaat the top if the page? i mean its simple, yet elegant... on a plain t it would look great... but i do like the blue/lighter idea, very cute...
oh and i want kidding about getting me a shirt first... just email and ill throw anyone whos actually done one cash quick smart...
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

I want one!!!
Definitely gotta have one for the next sunnysideup
smile.gif

The blue lighter idea's got my vote.

I'm sorry, but the blue lighter idea (although cute because I already went through that phase at bass with JB) is really tacky as a t-shirt design. And the glostix ARE so yesterday...!
I think I kind of agree with the big JB. A simple 'Bluelight.nu' would not only say all that it needs to, but also not give too much away for those people who are worried about attracting the wrong kind of attention.
It could be on a dark blue shirt with white writing that is identical to the logo at the top of the page. Or a white t-shirt with blue writing.
And why not include one of our cute little smiley faces? Perhaps the 'winking' one. Or would that be too similar to the smile police? What about the blue question mark then? Or we could make the smiley face blue like the colours of the question mark...?
And I'm voting for tighter fitting tops with the writing across the breast...especially for us grrls.
How much extra would it cost to have our names printed on each shirt too?

How about everyone that want to design a shirt do a mock up/beta version and wear it to the wonderland meet (in Sydney) and/or post a picture here. Then in a few weeks, we'll vote and make an order on 1 or 2 of the fave designs.
How about winners get to be moderators for a week
wink.gif

I agree with Anjele, I can't see myself wearing a T-shirt out to a party.
It doesn't have to look sprayed-on though,
mabe a transfer is a good idea, then you can choose what sort of top to put it on(?)
Otherwise, cool.