Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Anyone from N.Z??

joj_e

Bluelighter
I´m not from N.Z but it feels like home in some strang way. Would like to know if there are anyone preferably from the Chch area but it´s not that important. A big hug from Sweden!

It looks like I am not the only one from Chch here. Its good to see you think of NZ as your home!!
Where are you in Chch?

hi, not from chch....but curious to know why u think NZ feels like home? And are u still in sweden?
im in Aucks, hey bang_01.
I have a friend popping over to sweden soon
smile.gif

byez
S

Sorry, but I´m not in Chch right now.. I´m in Stockholm, Sweden. My husband more or less grow up in Chch and we visited he´s old friends on our honeymoon. I feel free in N.Z. I can relax. I don´t have to act in any special way or dress in any special way, I can just be me! My husband feels the same way and we are thinking about moving back sometime in the future. Love the country and the people. Was anyone of you or anyone else at the Gathering this new years eve? Hope to hear from you again.
[This message has been edited by joj_e (edited 22 March 2000).]

ohhh....
smile.gif

my flatties and my girl went to the gathering, altho they got rained out-they still wouldnt have not gone to it.
I thought of sweden as quite an easy going kind of place? Sounds like you dont agree?
i think another couple from sweden were considering moving over here a while back (josefine?) but im not sure what happened with that, actually havent seen her post for a while either...
i guess youve seen the gathering site etc.
Heres a bonus, our gov is considering lifting prohibition on Pot
smile.gif
, making possession similar to getting a forty dollar parking ticket...yay!
seeya
S

The Gathering, yes I was there as well. But I had to work, so didn't get to party as much. The plus side was we had access to showers etc. Which came in handy by Sunday!! Whats happening up in Auck. Sneak?
Are there not many Kiwis hooked up to Bluelight?

Yeee, heard about the pot! Try to read The Press every day. Sweden is pretty far from something like that although quite alot of people smoke. Don´t know if it´s only in the area where I live but here everybody are suppose to dress, behave and think the same way. They are so afraid of anything diffrent. If it´s diffrent, it´s wrong. Not everybody are like this but most people I´ll ever met. It dosent help when I got one of my best friends in Chch and miss him soo much... Not rollin this weekend, got a cold. Guess that i have to be satisfied with the nice weather we got..

hey bang_o1, theres only about 5 or something from NZ, most linger for a bit i think then leave, since theres not many people...which is the problem in itself
wink.gif

there seems to be a few more other people posting in my forum, which is good..at http://www.angelfire.com/nv/sneak/
do u have a rundown of whats good/bad at the moment down there? if u do could u post it in my forum?
seeya
S
PS(what did u do at the gathering?)

It is nice in Sweeden at the moment, does that mean the temp. has reached single figures!!
smile.gif
Where abouts in Sweeden do you reside?
Sneak, your forum isn't to shabby either. Good to see someone in New Zealand can put something like that together. What have you got planned for the weekend. I just read in The Press, that they finally found the cause for the Island death. "Far to much E". You had better be careful this weekend if your having any Sneak, having E is like having rocketfuel and a box of matches. Thats what the cop said, and when are they wrong!!!
smile.gif

And at the Gathering I was one of many that helped make the Gathering run smoothly. And made sure there weren't any "crazy" people running around!

It´s not that worm, +9°. But it´s sunny! Spring is really here. I live just outside Stockholm, out in the country. Rocketfuel and a box of matches..? Never heard that one befor.. Abit silly. But ye, I do get very tired the next few days after rollin. I don´t like clubbing(?) that much so I don´t dance or move around that much. I like to roll with my friends abit more private. It creates a very nice atmosphere even if not everybody is rollin. Sometimes it´s fun to go out but there are not that many good clubbs in Stockholm... or maybe I´m just picky...

Im from auckland. Havent rolled or doofed much recently tho. Hey people!

My husbands brother lives there. I´v only been at the airport... Havent rolled for a few weeks. Maybe this weekend, if Im lucky.