• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"Liquid special K!!" How to consume best?

Rhumba

Bluelighter
Hi all!
A friend just got a 3ml Glass vial of special K, its the real thing, from a vet.
We were wondering the best way of taking it?
We have thought of making some trips up, but dont know if that is a waste if there is a better way of taking it?
Any advice would be gratefull.
Loc:Melb
Desc:Liquid in Glass, Hyperdermic/medical vial
Quan:3mls
Thanx,
Rhumba
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!

You probably want to dry it out and snort it, don't drink it as it will really upset your stomach.
To dry it out boil a kettle, pour hot water in a saucepan. Place a plate over the top of saucepan, pour K onto plate. Wait half an hour. - You may need to change the water halfway through.
It will then evaporate all the water etc. from the solution and leave you with the raw powder, which you can then scrape into VERY SMALL lines on the plate & snort.
Dunno, how much you get out of 3ml. I've always been sold it as liquid grammes. 1 liquid gram is normally enough to fuck up about 10 people.
If its your first time, I would not suggest that it is a good club drug. Take it at home with a few friends and get very twisted.
Jase.

do yaself a favour and throw it down the drain, the shit sux mate.
well u got it from a vet, isn't that tellin ya somethin???
its designed for animals.

To Jase,
Thank you very much for your information. It is most appreciated, normally we get K in tablet form eg. "White Splits" plain white/grey pill with score through middle.
As our little group of friends (Including Me!) are all lovers of dropping Acid when the sun comes up after a party and have been rolling all night we are quite use to getting a bit crazy! Again thank you, its great to get an informative response other than a negative one!
Rhumba
P.S. Once watched two of my mates on K sit faceing each other, both with a packed bong in one hand the lighter in the other for 4 hours with a room full of tripping people (hangin for their next cone!)And these 2 just pulled stupid faces at each other for 4 hours!, My god i have never seen a room in such histerics B4!!!! Still to this day noone including them do not know what was going thru there heads that day?!?!
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!

lowpass: Freedom of choice! & FYI: Ketamine used to be used in much larger doses to knock out babies & the elderly for operations.
It was used because it is very mild. MDMA used to be used in pyschotherapy, also do you know what the cleanest kitchens in the world produce? ... Dog Food, go figure :p
Rhumba:
Ketamine is a very weird trip. One time I became convinced I was in a different (new!) day of the week. I explained to some bewildered people how I was fed up as I had already been through that morning 4 times.
You also seem to be able to get into the way other people are thinking, not the same as ecstasy kind (understanding? empathy?) more like you can make your mind work in the same way. Very hard to describe. Probably why your friends sat there saying nothing.
Its an interesting experience which I don't like to do more than once a year. Because it does have a certain phsycologically addictive quality about it.
Its weird, but you feel disconnected from it, so you don't have a bad trip like on shrooms or acid.
Have fun,
Jase.

well for anyone's info k is a proven form of brain damage in a pill/liquid.
it rots your brain.
but yeah its trippy???? deerrr.

I was under the impression that 1 liquid gram is equivalent to 1 millilitre.
(Could be wrong)

Lowpass:
Please provide me with some proof of this.
Jase.

in my experiences with ket i have not bothered evaporating it down to a powder
but use the liquid as is. this way you can
easily structure your dose 1ml will give you
an idea of the feeling of ket 3-4ml is an over the threshold dose which can be a scary/exhilerating experience if you take 3-4ml do it at home with a trusted friend to keep an eye on you.I also advise doing some further reading on the net so you know what to expect from an above threshold dose.be warned it also tatses like shit!!!