Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Blue loves Sydney?

groovergav

Bluelighter
Hi all. Has anyone tested blue loves (blue pill with heart shaped press) _recently_? I haven't see the pills yet so I can't be more specific, but I am looking for some good quality beans for my birthday party that will be ok for all and sundry i.e. including first time users. My only reservation is that every time I have had blue pills (light bulbs, lightning bolts, rolexes) they have been some fucked up cocktail that seems ok at first then leaves you really heavy and tripping off your head for hours. Some people described these as unreal, and I suppose if you are just looking to get completely drug fucked for about 8 hours, then these things are unreal, but to me, this is _NOT_ what pilling is about. This is perhaps a bit off the topic, but does anyone know what these other fucked up blue things might be? The only thing I can think of is amphetamine dipped in acid, but the feeling is nothing like any candyflip I've ever had. Comments on this please, but getting back to my blue loves, can anyone confirm that these are the real deal (MDMA!!!) and that there are no dodgy fakes around?

All the blue loves we had were showing "LOVE" as its print in an arial style font. They did not have a heart printed in them at all.
That was sydney BTW

yeh, had a blue love at B2B2 in sydney a few weeks ago, it was light blue, round, not heart shaped and had the word LOVE punched into one side. It was quite a nice pill, took a while to come on, very dancy, gave me a very saw jaw the next day and i felt very disorentated for quite a while on it, it is very smooth pill tho.