Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Eyes rolling

chupachup

Bluelighter
Does anyone know the reason on why sometimes with idfferents e's that your eyes start to roll to the back of my head.
This only happens sometimes and i have to dip into the goey to stop this.
i dont mean the little rolls, i mean the full flutter.
Thanks

I cant give an explaination to it... but my eyes do it hard core all the time when I am on E. It totally sucks cos I walk around dreaming most of the time, and people constantly stop me and say 'Hey are you alright' or 'You look totally fucked up' etc etc... When I feel fine I just cant see.
But I dont think I want to try speed to get rid of the problem. Never had it, not really keen to have one drug to fix another, thats getting a little silly.
Well... Maybe its time I took a break anyway.

Get this. When I'm straight I can voluntarily make my eyes shake or wiggle rapidly from side to side. Freaky, yes, but there is a small percentage of people out there who can do it and if you've seen it you know what I'm talking about. Anyway, when I'm really trolleyed this effect happens involuntarily and my vision is shaking all over the place. It's only occurs in short bursts and I'm always happy it occurs as its a sign of a strong pill/s. As for why, fuck knows. It may be the result of E effecting ocular muscle control. Don't know if it depends on MDMA or MDEA though.