Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Report - Sydney Pink CUs & Blue Butterflies

Crisis

Bluelighter
Pink CUs - similar to post at pillreports.com - sorry Johnboy/Mona, I keep getting an error message every time I try and load that site and it keeps coming up with an internal server error. But I had such a ball with them, I had to tell SOMEONE!!!
Folks, I think I'm in luuuurve
smile.gif

Pink CUs were FAB, the best I've had in ages (and just when I was about to give up!) Very hard pressed, indented edging on both sides, no score, thickest pill I've ever seen (see www.pillreports.com). Took about 30 mins and kick in and woah baby was I in for a ride. Very smooth and very loved up, could have danced if I wanted to, could have sat there and stared at the lights if I wanted to - it was bliss. Coming down was the best I've had in ages - as smooth as it was coming up. Lasted a good 3-4 hours if I remember correctly
smile.gif
By the time I got home I was ready for bed - that's how clean and lovely it felt. My advice - grab em if you can. I gotta try and stock up on some more now
smile.gif

Blue butterfly was ok - very hard pressed, indented edging on both sides, no score, butterfly with four wings and antennae pointing upwards. I think it had little white flecks on it can't really remember
smile.gif

Took about half an hour to kick in as well, but it made me feel a bit drowsy - was doing the eye roll thing about an hour into it - not my kinda thing. Lasted about 2-3 hours and felt horrible coming down. Had the depression thing going, you know the drill.
So if you had a choice, go for the CUs
Hope that helps folks, if anyone else has
had either of them, would appreciate if you posted your experiences with them here too.
Enjoy

Sounds to me as though these new PINK CU's are a direct relative of the old green ones
smile.gif

Was the come-up a "grip the table and hang on for dear life" type, coz I kinda liked that about the green ones

Smurf
Unfortunately I didn't have the opportunity to try out the green ones
frown.gif

BUT
That aside, the come up was gradual - to a point. You can feel it coming on, the buzz, the warm fuzzy feeling (wish it was the weekend now...sigh). 10 mins later...bam...and you're off. Though it wasn't really a grip-the-table-and-hang-on-for-dear-life thing, but it sure as hell was close enough! Tell you what, I'll have another go at it on the weekend and let you know next week
wink.gif

Only shitty thing was my friend had the other blue butterfly, so we were on different wavelengths...so I pissed off and did rounds on the dance floor
smile.gif

Enjoy

Hey,
Thats what I said about them.
d.
------------------
Attitude is something boring people made up!!!!

Ok well I had 2 white supermans on saturday night, i won't go into too much detail as smurf has already covered them as have others, needless to say they were pretty awesome pills 8/10.....about midday sunday i was pretty much stone cold sober feeling tired but still out with friends (at bar @ broadway) and pink cu's were on offer....everyone else was taking halfs as the people who sold them to my friends were warning against wholes....so they took their halves and I took my whole
smile.gif

well 20mins later it hit and hit hard.....was fairly clean but very strong....for it to hit me like it did after I had already had 2 strong pills the previous night will give you an idea how good these are....i was sitting on a couch in a puddle of bliss
smile.gif
...highly recommended!