Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ecstacy and Pot

BaSIk

Bluelighter
I was just interested to know how many of you guys smoke and dump, is there anyone who dumps but does not smoke?
I think that most people would never had dumped if they hadn't smoked in the first place...
just something i've been wondering about for a while..

used to smoke pot
after a while felt i was getting used to it and instead of getting ripped was just getting a mad head ache whilst everone was off their tits.
then e was discovered and well thats a different story all together!!
never looked back because as u know once u pop..................

Same. Gave up pot about 5 yrs ago, and will never touch it again. Not necessarily because I found E instead, but because I just never liked it. I also have a short attention span with drugs - I think I'm going off pills at the moment, and that it's only a matter of time before I give them up altogether. After all it has been 5 years since my firs, so I'm probably well overdue to give them away. I'd rather just snort or bomb speed these days.
Cat

Actually, I've never smoked in my life.
Never really been interested in trying it, don't think I ever will be really..
One of my friends has been bugging me to try it, but I really don't have any urges to. Oh well!
Love Chania

I have a friend that swears that smoking a 20 brings on the pill more quickly.
I don't smoke the herb any more though, i found it made me into a ball of apathy, it was also really hard for me to relate to ppl when i was smoking it.
I love eggs for exactly the reason i gave up the green, and the high i get from eggs comes from the ppl i'm with(well maybe it's got a bit to do with the e). pot just seems to pacify me and turn me into a giggling ball of jello

i dumped befor i smoked! but not long before, maybe a few months before..
and i dont even smoke that much, dont really like it...
-dragon-
------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop...

i find that E are uppers
and pot and alcohol are downers
[pretty obvious observations... hehehe]
so i tend not to mix them, as one kills the other
and let's face it, when u are peaking, all u want is for the peak to last and last and last and last and last and last and last and last and last and last and last and last and last and last and last and last and last and last ......
u know what i mean....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

*oh what a wonderful world, think ill go hug everyone in the room....*
and it's a fairly well-known fact that a smoke post E brings the E back on in a diff way... kinda cruisy, trippy sometimes...
zzzzzzzzz
------------------
p*L*u*R*
KaTz
;)

i find pot makes me go to sleep so i never smoke, ever, it's such a shit drug well for me anyway, not worth the hassle or the risk, i might as well drop some sleeping tabs or somting

I almost always smoke after I go out... It calms me down, sit infront of the TV and chill out. Its such a good thing after a big night.
But it depends on how you are affected by it I guess. It calms me down and helps me sleep.

Who would have thought happiness grew on trees.
I love my weed but if i have it when i'm rolling i can often get tired out and bomb out. In moderation (sometimes half a cone, max 1 full cone) it can trip you out and give you a nice buzz which goes along really well with a mda pill,,,to much ruins your night.
When a raves over the thing i love most is coming home having a couple of cones and tripping out over the tv.
You've just gotta know your limits, know what you like and with this information make the most of your night.
------------------
Some minds deserve to be expanded
Others belong to the ignorant

Most people I know smoke pot, especially on a comedown off a pill, definitely helps sleeping etc. Can also add a psychedelic element to the roll which can be fun.
One note on pot tho, almost all guys I know who have started smoking have at one stage or another got a habit....me included...despite its so called 'non addictive' nature! In stark contradiction most women I know do not end up smoking regularly and in fact I know very few women who even enjoy smoking dope...must be some difference in body chemistry causing this I assume.
Anyway...nuff said
smile.gif

well witha name like cruise_e of course i smoke pot!!! - well antually i don't, i just can't stand the smell of the shit.

I love smoking weed after I roll.Usally I'm wired until about noon off a good pill and smoking pot makes the comedown awesome. You feel all strange. I don't think I could roll without that nice big joint waiting for me when I get home....

I always smoke when I'm coming down, I really enjoy it, and I spend a lot of my time laughing. After the last Sunny Side Up a group of six of us went to botanic gardens, and the comedic/entertainment factor was huge. There was something imminently funny about six wasted sunnysiders smoking bongs whilst families tour with their children around us. "Rip now." "No not now." "OK, now its clear."
Ahhhhhh, flashbacks....
BuckE
------------------
-------------
this has been the word of Bucky.