Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDEA , MDA and MDMA

BaSIk

Bluelighter
can someone please explian the difference between MDEA and MDA and how they are different form MDMA, thanks...

Before anyone answers this!!
I suggest you go do a search within the site. There have been alot of debates about this recently and rather than getting you even more of us mixed up, look thru the posts and you should be able to sort out a general idea.
Then you can reserach more if you have to.
cheers,
mona.
------------------
Big Jugs, Hard Drugs.

hey Bas1k...
check out pingers great post on everything E, it helped me out alot... besides that, there are alot of good resources on the net..try doing a search for MDA, MDEA etc...
here is the link: [url="http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/...www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/000736.html [/url]
anyway, thats all i got..hope i helped...
smile.gif

Peace.
-Av

... woopsa...sorry mona, you beat me by a few seconds
Peace.
-Av

ok i wont enter into this either, ill just get it wrong, and anyway until we get a real testing system we cant judge whats really in a pill except by subjective testing, ie taking it and that is the least accurate way of finding out...
but one thing i found out while reading PIHKAL is that MDMA and MDA do not have cross tolerance, which means that if you take MDMA one night then MDA the next, both sustances will have the same effect, but if yuo dose with MDMA one night and have MDEA the next, there will be the usual drop off of tolerance.
MDMA and MDA are closely related but work on different parts of the brain.
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

hence why the empathetic effects are lacking in MDA compared with MDMA and MDEA.
MDA for some reason does not have the effect on serotonin that the other do have. it is much more geared to dopamine realease which we know can be achieved days on end.

EZ Test are working on a new tester, which hopefully be able to tell you wether you pill has MDMA OR MDE OR MDA!
I'm sure you that this would be very beneficial for you guys in particular.
Jase.
[This message has been edited by Jase (edited 20 March 2000).]

i know, been talking to a-j about it.. personally i cant wait... the high use of ez test in oz is slowly turning back the tide of rip off speed pills.... now we need a better test so we can choose wether we have MDMA, MDEA or MDA
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...