Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

-=Officail melbourne bluelight meet-up=-

Mr. Horse

Bluelight Crew
Ok, the date is march 31st.
Place: probably southbank to grab some dinner before we party.
The "place" is botanical gardens. (this can be negociated. Perhaps hard kanday later on or bass station.
Strictly bluelight affair.
Time: 7.30 - 8.00
Come one come all the OFFICIAL bluelight meetup being arranged by anj and myself. It is time to meet, without 20000 other people around to get confused with. The botanical gardens, i belive, is a good idea because you can hear each other and climb trees (chaos!!) and run under sprinklers and sorts. If ppl feel like going doofin then they can head off to kandy or bass station. This leaves almost two weeks to get organised and there WILL be a roll call (hehehe) which anj will be marking, so only reply if your gonna come!!
So, every bluelighter on the face of this planet (or melbourne at least) come to the official bluelight meetup of 2000 -
-=mR.hORSE=-
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

yeh coool idea definatly better than when there are a million ppl around.
trying to find ppl who you are not even sure what they look like is hard enuff at the best of timez
smile.gif

anyway count me in ..my hand goes up for the roollcall
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
I'm there Horsey...hehehe...definitely count me in...good idea...
See you all next week at the Gardens...
smile.gif
PLUR
smile.gif

princehamlet

Yeah sounds rad... cos I wouldnt be wasted at such an early time! You may get some conversational sense out of me!!!
Count me in but can we PWEASE goto HK cos I had some trouble at BS with a bouncer. I will tell you all about it at the meet
smile.gif

ok count me in, the only thing is i'm working till 10.15pm... so keep me posted
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

I'm there.
dont know if i'll be partying with u guys after cause i'm more of a house kid on fridays - 7 and the like.
but well see.!

2 weeks eh???
Can I PLEASE make a suggestion?
If we did it on Sat we could go to Sunny Side Up!
I went to Sunny last week, and HK this week, and i enjoyed sunny much more! Its a great night! Anyone else who goes to sunny will say so...
Please?!?!
------------------
Keep On Rockin in the Free World!

This all sounds well and good and i will be there. One thing we should do is organise it to be a picnic or something if were going to be in the botanic gardens. Also what do ppl think about a fund raising event for bluye light???
------------------

CrazyAustrlian that is a pretty cool idea i actually think saturday would be a whole lot better day for a meetup as 'Hopefullllly' ppl dont have probs with work/skool and such on a saturday as they would on a friday. Hoepfully that is.
And also sunnyside up would deifnatly rock that week thats for sure.
hehe Tho i guess the meetup is Mr Horse's and anjele's deal tho but How about saturday instead
smile.gif

Sounds wicked, though saturday night would be better 'cause I have to work Sat morn & I wouldn't be able to party on on friday night, oh, fuck whatever.
------------------
Electrify Me !!!

*sigh* someone just pick a time and a place and if you can make it, make it... otherwise stop with all the "ah maybe a full moon in april would be better" garbage...
anj? you out there? please sort these people out...
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

i will be there........can't wait to see all you folks, whooo hooo!!!
i agree with johnboy, just set a time and date, people will rock up ,if only for a short while (yeah , right, lol)...........
looking foreward to it...............just make sure there is wheelchair access for us oldies!!!
wink.gif

see you all there
meth

allright, allright, i was out of line suggesting a change of date... but that was my stoned coming down ass last night, and this is tonight.
Not sure if I can make it, but any bluelighters going to Sunny will HAVE to meet up...
sorry for confusing it...
Friday it is!
ps I like the picnic idea.
------------------
Keep On Rockin in the Free World!

well actually how bout sunday cause well umm ....hehe nah im just being an idiot now
smile.gif

Friday or sat is cool leave it up to the Oraganiserrsss
smile.gif
.........Tho it seems a few ppl are working friday tho from the replies. Probably including me...hehe BUTTTTTT whaihcever whicheevrrrrrr.
smile.gif
and yeh picnic is cool idea.

OK, its friday. Lets just get that straight. If you can make it sweet, post here. If you cant, then there will be others, but this one is set, so only post if you can make it.
The ideas about picnic and such are appreciated and noted, but dont suggest date change please. Just say yes or no!!
wink.gif

------------------
I'm an idealist...

Why don't we have a meet up on both days? A'lark in the park' on Friday night. It could be a more casual affair with the option of rolling and/or going on to a club afterwards.
On Saturday would be the 'go hard or go home' event in which involves the hardcore affair of clubbing, rolling, dancing and hugging each other all night long.
What do you all think about that? Friday night would be an awsome time for us all to meet up and get to know each other before the real partying on Saturday.
Friday night; a lark in the park WARM UP PARTY
Saturday night; go hard or go home THE REAL THING
Let the Roll Call begin! (Again).

Perfect anjele, and this is why you are the official meetup person thingy.
So peeps, register, and list whether or not you will be coming on fri or sat night.
smile.gif

------------------
I'm an idealist...

YEsss cool idea saturday im there for sure and friday if i aint workin at that time well im there as well. Saturday a definite tho.
SUnnysideUp afterwards?????

sweet, I'll be there friday night, to check all you people out and saturday to see how hard we can all go.
------------------
Electrify Me !!!