Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Good Club At Gold Coast

Roy**E**

Bluelighter
Could anyone intro any good club around Gold Coast for "RoLL" as I'm going on mid-April??
Or maybe Gold Coast roller can meet-up there.
Thanks .......
------------------
Roy**E**

FEVER !!!
I'm from sydney, but spend most of my holidays up in surfers. and Fever is the best club i've ever been to.
There a couple of other good dance clubs like Fever, like Mansions, and aah, other stuff. Plus there are a few clubs which ain't really for rolling, like Shooters and Cocktails - where you can go and hear SHANIA TWAIN on occasion. BUT they do play some heaps good music sometimes. Downstairs at Shooters plays GREAT music! The chic that works there was asking me "Why doesn't anyone ever buy alcohol down here?" , hmm, i wonder.
Anyways, at about 12 - 1 people start heading to fever, and it goes off! But closes at 5 , then you can head to the biscuit bar day club. Everything is within walking distance from the centre. (Thats one thing about sydney which pisses me off, everything is too far, including my house!!! grr!
wink.gif
)
www.fever.net.au - check it out..
I was outside shooters once, and fever is a bit further down the road, and i could hear it over shooters which was right behind me. The bass setup there is amazing!
I can't wait till these holidays!!
cya

Fever is most defintely the best club on the G.Coast. I'm a brisbanite and still make the hour trip down there every now and then. It is the place to be on the coast. It is a little small, but everytime I go there I have a kick arse time.

Fever is most defintely the best club on the G.Coast. I'm a brisbanite and still make the hour trip down there every now and then. It is the place to be on the coast. It is a little small, but everytime I go there I have a kick arse time.

Thanks guy , appreciate for the info and estimate arr Brisbane around 11Apr and hope to see u ravers in Gold Coast. Lets get party
------------------
Roy**E**

Just did the gold coast this weekend as a matter of fact.
*Berlin Bar - house - good vibe - good products
*Fever - cheesy trance - small crowd
*Fortunes - mixture - house, hi nrg
*Shooters - beer swilling mosh pit
*Mansions - rave set-up
*Melbas - dinner maybe, but forget upstairs
*Cocktails & Dreams - no different to 10 years ago - pass
*Watermark - nice for us oldies (25-40)
*Players - um oooops how did that get on the list
smile.gif

Pick of the bunch - BERLIN BAR

have to agree on that pick.
i am a big advocate of the berlin bar when i am on the coast , just because the crowd isnt so in yr face (a little snobby tho on occasions) and some of the tunes are groove laden gems........not too many little 'bilies beach house' whores.....and from there i always stumble into the biscuit bar for soem early hours bangin' tunes.
the coast can be good if you manage to scratch the surface and avoid the beer holes.
place not to be at is rolls (i think it is called that).
-eggman

I must defend Fever , I must!
wink.gif

Cheesy trance? Naah, they usually play pumpin' Hard / Hi-Nrg stuff.. it's all goooood. !! (no club can be even considering being good if they don't play Blow Ya Mind! it's a must!)
The crowd goes hard all night, one good word to describe fever is INTENSE! (even comparing it to some hard bangin' club like GO!)
The crowd is only small (if any crowd at all) till about 12:30 - 1 , then it really packs up.
Berlin bar is nice, problem is if you're a tourist you'd probably have trouble finding it as it's in this small alley way with no signs (unless that has changed now, but i doubt it). Walking from shooters to Fever it'll be to your right.
ooh, Melbas upstairs, all i remember from melbas during schoolies is - old women trying to pick up us youngens.
wink.gif
They play a few good dance tracks during the night, but shania twain and britney don't go down to well while rollin'!

Wow , thats great! Really appreciate for those posted and hard to find a good pillz around or recommand to bring along myself?I'm looking for a place to rave & roll my butt off. It is fear nowaday to rolls here bcos cops operation every now and then. Good roll , good pillz & good .......
wow , mama mia
------------------
Roy**E**

Def bring your own goodies. I asked *many* people with no luck.
Then again one of the reasons we went was to get away from all goodies so our determination may have been 1/2 hearted.
Def find berlin bar. Orchard Ave, beach side, look for small ropes, security in black, tiny sign above door way down the alley way. Get in a bit early though, say 11pm before they start refusing. You get stamped and can come and go as you please then
smile.gif