Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

~*sMiLeS*~

AsTr0GrrL

Bluelighter
HeY aLL yoU FunKy ppLz. *praiSeS LorD* I've finaLLy founD a msG boaRd wiTh ppL that freQuenT it and donT seeM biTchY and whinGY.
InTro to yoU aLL - Im an 18 yr oLd Sydneeee chiKKy inTo harD houSe, haRd TranCe, proGressiVe & Hi NrG. cLuBs I freQuenT incLude pLasTic and SubLiMe on occassi0nZ. I useD to go to a LoT of raVes buT now noT so mucH. My inTeresTs incLude bodY piercing and TaTToo'z *dreWLz*, ShaKinG my b00taY, m00siK, frenDs, coFFeee and DriVinG maH caR.
I loVe meeTinG neW ppL so feeL free to conTacT me either on here or by email [email protected] or on iCq 8896545
smile.gif

*sPrinKLes yoU aLL wiTH faiRy dusT*
~*m00siK taKes yoU to a higHer LeVeL - yoU ch00se the desTinaTion.*~

um hi, welcome... altho reading reading your post makes my head hurt... all the formatting isnt necessary... do it if you feel you have to but dont expect me to read your posts when coming down
wink.gif

You know, I could almost see her jumping around the room as she wrote that! Phew...I think I now need glasses...
wink.gif

Damn, now i need bifocals...
wink.gif

------------------
Like a flood,Thru my blood;
In my vein,To my brain;
Feel it coursing right thru me;
Oh my GOD its ECSTASY!

hey astro u derhead grrlay! *MWAH*
everyone... leave the chik alone... so she types with spazmodic caps, its her style
smile.gif

shes a kewl chiKKay, i met her when i was in syd *HUGZ ASTRO*
welcome to blulight ya skank *grin*
hey johnboy... ill make sure u meet her when shes in melbourne :p shes kewl
smile.gif

luV saSS xoxoxoxo

BWahahahhahhHAHAHAHAHhahhaaa..
I was gonna stick up for the poor girl too...
but now I'm laughing too hard!!!
------------------
Big Jugs, Hard Drugs.

I was obviously mistake about all you people I though that you seemed like a bunch of decent non judgmental ppZ - obviously i was mistaKen - my typing shouldnt matter either way. *shruG* Ill take it elsewhere.

ahhh why is a comment on your posting style necessarily judgemental? shhhez you are touchy... just having a laugh ok?
that sorta lack of irony i'd expect from an american, not from a fellow ozzie.. chill ok?