• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

the"Smacky" fealing,for fuck sake,its a good E !!!

Its Chaos

Bluelighter
Howdy ho peeps
sorry for the post,probably been hundreds saying stop saying smacky.
I aint here to preach about"its not smack".
Ive been reading some posts and just thinking of past post,where people are saying that,that e was smacky,and having abit of a winge cause it put them on there ass!
All id like to say is,when i get an E that puts me on my ass,im so glad cause its what i know is the closest thing to the real deal.Im only basing my fact on the fealing i used to get of an E 6 years ago.
Tis and isnt true that there are no E's around to compare with what was around back in the so called"old skool" days,but fuck yeah there have been some that have come close!!!Oh green CU and euro how i miss you
frown.gif
hee hee
smile.gif

What im realing trying to say here is,its a question.Why the hell do ppl have E's that are the goods and then have a winge that they couldnt dance all night.Thats an E.You dudes need to take speed.Not dis'n anybody here but,id rather take some speed than have a doogie pill,thats speed based.We all know there aint no speed in it,so theres a likelier chance that theres some other doodgie substance/ers in it! So again what id like to know is why ppl like to have shity pills like that.And i know there are peeps out there that do.The other reason this topic is in my head is cause ppl have said they dont mind a"pill".Something diffrent.Yeah something diffrent is cool,but not when it comes in the wrong package.
Well enough from me,if youd like to debate or whatever,by all means...
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd happinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

~~~Bring On D SmackE Fealing~~~ hee hee
smile.gif

What on earth are you talking about?
Good E is clean. Not Speedy, Not "Smacky".
You can dance if you want to, you can sit on your ass if want to.
I've achieved the old pill feeling with 200mg of pure MDMA. Its doseage what made the older pills great.
If you want a "smacky" feeling, then I suggest you go buy some Heroin, instead of wasting your time on Ecstasy. Its obviously not giving you the hit you need
smile.gif

Jase
[This message has been edited by Jase (edited 17 March 2000).]
[This message has been edited by Jase (edited 17 March 2000).]

yeah jase i know... but i cant really put all the blame on the media, its the oz drug cultures own fault mainly...
and as for independant lab testing, i'm just dtarting to sniff this out... first the legal ramifications, then finding a tame lab guy...
once again, if anyone has any ideas on this let me know

I'll expand on what I edited out...
I've noticed that there are quite a few Australians who outrightly believe the Ecstasy is mad of or contains Heroin or Speed.
onamission was a prime example of that with is pill report.
I think its time you guys somehow managed to get a lab testing program together so you can squash some of these rumours..
I think your media is doing an excellent job at scewing the facts. What scares me is that a lot of people seem to believe that E *is* heroin or speed and they still do it anyway.
Jase.

ok ok you've made me feel guilty enuf... i'm doing the best i can!!! damn you mainstream media, damn you!!!
*shakes fist a la charlton heston in planet of the apes*
thats it, the word smacky is officially banned...

No No.
That wasnt what i intended.I couldnt agree with you more Jase.
What I wanted to know is why people love the fealing of pills which are obviously shity,as id say speed tabs etc.And when they get the real deal,they dont like it,and just keep going on about how great that fealing was on those shity pills.That where just concotions.
Sorry i cant explain what i mean more indepth.By all means if you still dont know what im getting at,get rid of the thread
smile.gif
I am a bit bad when it comes to typing what i mean
smile.gif

P L H
Chaos

oh my god!
i read you 2nd replies after my second post!
Id just like to say that,I dont think there is smack in pills.I just used the damn word the same way other dicks use it to discribe a pill!
P L H
Chaos

Its OK, you didn't come across quite right in your first posting..
I do see what you mean though. See my second post
smile.gif
That wasn't aimed at you.
Jase.

Cheers Jase
smile.gif

I take no offence to what ever you have to say.Thats what i love about this place
smile.gif

Anywho,excuse me if me 3rd post looked harsh.
I didnt add any smiles.Opps
smile.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
:pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I think Chaos and Jase are both right. "Proper" pills in Aus and "proper" pills in the UK are entirely different things. I don't pretend to know exactly WHY they're different - but they are.
A good English pill will have you feeling clear as a bell. Totally in control, and no real physical "bleeahchh" slump that you get with Aus pills.
It's true that in Aus if you get a pill that sits you on your arse, you've bought "An E" whereas if you just gabble and run around and dance like a leprechaun you've bought speed. But UK pills are nothing like either of these...
Love Cat (I'm a bit off my tits....and indeed very firmly on my arse. Couldn't quite finish my train of thought - these pink CUs are NUTS!)
smile.gif
smile.gif

HI all, from what everbody has said on this topic is correct, if I go back to the days of 91-92, the way you could tell what people had back then was easy (since people at raves/dance parties usually only took 1 substance per night). Those that were sitting down @ 6am were coming down from e's, those that were still dancing were still on e's or speed, those that were walking around looking "lost" were tripping and those that were *still* in the toilets were on coke!
Timbo
If its empty - fill it, if its full - empty it, and if its itchy - scratch it!

Hey Chaos...it's fair enough...what you're saying...but you have to remember that some people like speedy pills (now from what I know a speedy pill is not the same as speed...speedy pill contains MDEA instead of MDMA or something like that...)...most of the people I take E with are really keen DANCERS and they prefer a pill that will get them moving and still make them feel slightly loved up...
However I see what you mean...hehehe...
smile.gif
PLUR
smile.gif

princehamlet
By the way Chaos and Johnboy meet up next week at Hard Kandy...Anj & Horsey want to do it as welll...sooo what do you say???
[This message has been edited by Hamlet (edited 18 March 2000).]

just wanted to add one thing
1.5X green cu's-
1X kryal castle 99-
1X adam bayer
1X those playground things that spins around
=WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAA MAMA, what a night,
i miss you green cu, why havent you called, i bet you ran off with green euro from madass 5, oh i gave my heart to both of you and you never returned, i muss you so much sob, sob,
at least i have apricot rolex now, she wont leave me like you inconsiderate little bickies,
ahh what am i saying i love you guys i love all of you, i just wanna gobble you all up,
sorry im rambling like tha scattered nut that i am.

The whole myth that heroin is in ecstacy only started because people used the ADJECTIVE "smacky" to describe the feeling as being similar to what smack would produce. it was never meant to name one of the constituents of a pill, just describe the feeling.
please people distuguish yourselves between adjectives and nouns.
eg:pLastic, a material is not called plastic it has plastic properties...just like there is not smack in pills some of them have smacky properties!!
also there are two fairly obvious reasons that there is not smack in a pill:
1>the cost, it wouldn't be viable
2>herion disolves in your stomach and therefore is not absorbed into the blood stream.
so even if there was herion in an eccie it would have nill effect on your system.

Man cant believe this post is still going.
The reason i started it was cause i just wonted to know why ppl liked speed trippy type pills.
Thank you Hamlet for giving me an answer
smile.gif
thats all i wonted!he hee
smile.gif

by the way Hamlet,who ever you are!hardKandy??Well i started on this ekie drought thing,did well,another weekend this year without E!
smile.gif
So hum...
Was trying till GateCrasher,but then read the botanical meet up!Hum Hum Hum...
We'll just have to what and see
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

you are perfectly true in what you say Infinity, regarding the grammar of adjective and noun, but the crux of the matter is that the adjective "smacky",is being used incorrectly. Anybody who has had a hit will tell you the effect is nothing like, nor anything near any MDxx effect,feeling, or sensation. So to use the term/adjective "smacky" is in effect a double fault !
These 'on ya arse' e-s neither contain smack (noun), nor do they have a "smacky" feeling about them.
happy ppl out there, its your parents, friends, and work/class mates that need to be educated, then they might get to see what you/ we are all about. Rescue them from their era's of aggro/rebelion/anarcy/lost ways, and show them PLUR
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

what about dancey: MDMA
stoney: MDEA
+ the love/empathetic feelings of both, don't want speed pills being called dancey and people thinking MDMA.

actually fuck it, people should just learn MDMA and MDEA, or if we want to be less chemical ADAM and EVE.

Anytime Chaos...
To you and all Melbourne BL out there...SEE YOU NEXT WEEK IN THE BOTANICAL GARDENS...unless of course I happen to run into you at Pleazure this week...hehehe
smile.gif
PLUR
smile.gif

princehamlet