Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Macro Cs-Sydney

unco

Bluelighter
At the end of 1997 i dropped one of these red and yellow caps which had macro c(a vitamin brand)printed along the side. They were filled with a brown powder which tasted like rotten liqourice. They were the most eggy yet also most trippy pill i have ever had. If anyone has had one and knows of any similair pills i would love to know their name.
Thanx
unco

Ah the macro c's, Evil little things aka Red & Gold, b52s. Had quite a few of them around April 1998. Through some tenuous connection I know someone whose DD is the guy who made them. They were basically a big one off concoction from stuff he had been accumulating, so, you'll never get exactly the same things again. I had mixed experiences on them, some of the most unbelievable nights I have had when taken with a good pill (e.g the crowns of 97/98), other times they just put you on your arse and made you feel sick for two hours. Flipping on one was perhaps the stupidest thing i have ever done. Whatever they were, there were fucking strong!!! - I guess some MDMA, Speed and Acid. I don't know what made then taste like liquorice.