Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

No Pill Report : Brisbane Nightlife

chriskeith

Bluelighter
My girlfriend and I are in Brisbane next weekend 25/3/00 for one night only we usually go to Heaven here in Canberra and want to turn the one night we have into the night from hell. We love Nik Fish, PeeWee, trance and so forth. Where in Brisbane are we going to make this happen? Up Up and Away.

Next weekend, System 6 at the arena is, Pee Wee Headlines there every now and then. This time round it's Paul Holden and Dj Callan. Sorta of a hard house/hard trance and breakbeat rave thing. Quite cheap. 4 rooms. Will have a big turnout peoplewise. Other wise you could check out Technomad, I'm not sure what's on that night but we see big names there regularly. Last week Seb Fontaine, before that Jeremy Healy, as well as pee wee, etc... You could always stand outside for a while to get the jive. You could also try Heaven, I haven't been there, but I think its mainly "sexy house", whatever that is. All these locations are near one another (within a block). You want to be in Fortitude Valley for these places. I'll be @System 6, it will be the big nite out in town.
------------------
Serenity, Tranquility, Peace...

warning - system is supposed to be hard, damn hard.
don't bother with heaven! it is a great venue but noone goes there.
system6 is the go, - blackmonk failed to mention the best system has to offer which is dj ricemeister - worth the entry price just for his set.

As your from down south where the soft music abounds you'll probably be scared by the hardness of the music played at the system 6 in comparision. Usually the system 6 ppl are great ppl to rave with so it make it sooo much more fun. Need any details drop us a line. Hope to see you all out there.
------------------
Electronic Music is created by Technology

As your from down south where the soft music abounds you'll probably be scared by the hardness of the music played at the system 6 in comparision. Usually the system 6 ppl are great ppl to rave with so it make it sooo much more fun. Need any details drop us a line. Hope to see you all out there.
------------------

------------------