Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Are Raves addictive?

Av

Bluelighter
Hey all...
I went to my first Rave a week or 2 ago, twas Back 2 Basics 2 and I was absolutely blown away, with out a doubt the best experience of my life..
anyhoo..since then i have not been able to stop thinking about the next event, im all excited and buzzy and anxious...
now Im a tad worried if all the excitment is about being back with all the cool people, vibe, dancing and music or that a certain little mdma based substance (which i also tried for the 1st time on that night) has anything to do with it... how addictive is ecstacy anyway?...not that im too worried about that, i dont easily get addicted to anything (except maybe the internet) but the next trip planned is UTOPIA X and there is NO WAY i can wait that long...
any of you guys experienced this sort of thing?... this delicate newbie needs some re-assurance
smile.gif

thanks a mill...
ta ta..peace
-Av

No...drugs you take at raves are addictive...hehehe...kidding (not really)
Seriously though I think going out in general is addictive especially if your circle of friends revolves around the scene...I guess we all have to learn to say NO sometimes...got to force yourslf to have a break every now and then otherwise....hehehe...personally I'm gonna try and stay home this weekend...it'll be damn weird but I can do it I know...I can...why couldn't I?...I am not addicted...not at all...OOOOHHH God I need some help...ooops don't believe in god...who's gonna help me????AAAAHHHHH
smile.gif
PLUR
smile.gif

princehamlet

OK, as you can see from the last post, raving is addictive, and here is a person that is particlarly(sp?) fucked. Do you know how hard it is for him to stay home this weekend? And now the anjele has said shes going to bassstation or kandy, well, hes fucked, Dude, your staying home, im gonna force you, your a scattered little bitch!!!
hehehe
smile.gif
wink.gif

Just space your self out, dont abuse your body and have fun in moderation.
If your at school, MAX once a month. If youve got time on your hand, once a week maybe?? -=mR. hORSE=-
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

Hi Av, glad you had a mad time at B2B2, it would have been a great first rave.
smile.gif

While not physically addictive, in my opinion e is mentally very addictive, especially when combined with the incredible vibe produced at raves. I mean, you're having the most ecstatic time of your life and like any happy situation you will remember it and smile, get all excited and of course you'll want to do it again!
It can be hard to get back to "normality" after a weekend on e.
I first started raving about 3-4 years ago and really loved the whole scene even though I didn't take any chems. In fact I only had my first e at the end of last year, and now I wonder how I ever raved straight... I just love the way you can simply glance at someone and instantly know whether they are on e.
Anyway i'm drifting off the topic but that's ok this is my first post!
mrmusic

Thanks for your advice guys.... hope to see you all around having the time of your lives....
go to utopia X
if you ever come across a RAVEing lunatic with a huge grin on his face offering you twisties and glow sticks....thats probably me
smile.gif

have a nice day
Peace.
-Av
PS. Drink V, it makes you hypo
smile.gif

You wouldn't let him go to Hard Kandy?
Too bad! It was great this week!
------------------
Keep On Rockin in the Free World!