Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Auz & NZ Forum (& Johnboy please read)

Jase

Bluelight Crew
As you've probably noticed, I've renamed this forum to Auz & NZ Discussion.
As we've got the pill reports database (www.pillreports.com) having this forum primarily for pill reports is no longer required. Especially once I get pill requests as part of the system.
I'll leave it up to Johnboy to set the new rules for this forum in its new role.
Jase.

yaayy!! at last! wahooo!!
ahem... *back to serious moderator face*
ok i think that i am going to place a 3 month moritorium on pill report posting in this forum, seems a long time i know but thats how long it usually takes batches to rotate...
after that point all pill reports and requests must be submitted to pillreports.com
hopefully real soon the very busy jase will split off meetups into regional areas too, and when that happens all meetup and event posts must be posted there, whereever that may be...
smile.gif

this forum will then become our own li'l free-for-all discussion area, until then i dont mind how disorganised it gets, we'll all just have to cope, ok?
smile.gif

with the expansion of our bit i guess i'll need to share out the duties... so i am hereby putting forward for moderatorship the personages of mona and anjele... mona for discussion and anjele for meetups (making her unofficial status as social director 100% legit!)
wink.gif

and YAyy! once more...

mona is now a moderator...
I might be doing a database similar to the pill reports for meetups.... Not sure yet though...
Jase.

ta... i love quick service like that
smile.gif
she is going to be stoked...
smile.gif

a database seems a bit elaborate... why not just split it up into seperate forums here?

uhhh, not sure if this is the right thread to post in, but while we are on the topic of board improvement...how aboot having the dates and times on the Australian board in *Australian time*.... (+10GMT ok for most?)
just an idea..
Peace.
-Av
PS. Oh, by the way, we are using the UBBS system at work for discussion... who is responsible for all the snazzy updates you guys have done to tailor it to your needs and would i be able to talk to them and possibly gain a little knowledge from them?...
cheers

Because of the way UBB is designed it would be a major pain in the ass to tailor the times for an individual forum .... i attempted to do the current local time code, that we see that is flawed, so that we could use as a good guide but i fucked the conversion from military time so that half the time the times appear as negative, I thought I had done a fix which i had sent to jase but I dunno whether he implemented and it didn't work or he didn't implement.......

Doc:
I lost your e-mail and your address. (switched from bluemail back to forwarding)
I'll fix that code now. Its easier to fix now because the server is set to GMT.
Jase.

Why thankyou JB! *blush*
But what's all this 'unofficial status' stuff...? I put my heart and soul into this work, the tears I cried, the sweat on the keyboard... only to find out that it was all a cruel make believe status.
Well at least your recompensing...! (This isn't another cruel joke, is it?)
wink.gif

Anjele : Don't fret love, jb, was saying that your 'current' unofficial status is going to be made 100% legit, which will then make it official
smile.gif

Got it? lol...
cheers babe,
mona.

Jase: hope you read my post in "comments" about the name change... if not please do so
which reminds me, the post pointing out to me the dropping of asia in our name has dissapeared... its header appears in searches but the actually post is missing.. is this problems with the new server?
normally i wouldnt be too worried but its just annoying that a post by some people who were getting complaing about being ignored, suddenly dissapears... it doesnt make em feel any better, you know what i mean?

Yeah, first u subjugate us, then u ditch us. After we flourish, u praise us and embrace us. Now u ignore us and delete our posts! That's it baby, we've had enough! We're striking out on our own! No more Jackie Chan movies for you, no more Chop Suey and no more Kung Pao Chicken! And we're taking back Coco Lee too!
------------------
Like a flood,Thru my blood;
In my vein,To my brain;
Feel it coursing right thru me;
Oh my GOD its ECSTASY!

johnboy-----"normally i wouldnt be too worried but its just annoying that a post by some people who were getting complaing about being ignored, suddenly dissapears... it doesnt make em feel any better, you know what i mean?"--- glad to know u cared ... from last remembered there was only one complainee ... thks for making me feel important ..... oh and BTW dont have to bother reading that e-mail i sent JB .. IT WAS A MISTAKE ... that post was a mistake .
[This message has been edited by ZoInKs (edited 19 March 2000).]

I didn't delete any posts & its unlikely it was a problem with the server.
Tell me what to type into the search engine to find it & I'll investigate.
The only post I can remember deleting recently is the one from that madonna creature. - I deleted all her postings, disabled her account and sent her a nasty e-mail. She has been hassling people on the board & via e-mail to supply her 20,000 pills a month!
Johnboy: If you get any of these posts, please just delete them straight away and e-mail me their username.
Jase.
[This message has been edited by Jase (edited 20 March 2000).]

syke: no more jackie chan movies? hey man they are all made in melbourne now anyway... but please, we couldnt survive without Kung Foo Syng fortune cookies... its all we eat here, 3 meals a day, and we live by the pithy advice contained within... dont you listen to Regurgitator?
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 20 March 2000).]