Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Biggest Meet-Up Of Them All.

mona

Bluelight Crew
I just got finished reading EVERY single profile
smile.gif
I never realised how many Sydney people there are!!!
This post has a reason though, here it is
smile.gif

>>>>OK, I'm going to give myself a rap here and say that I think I was involved in the first ever Sydney Bluelight Meetup. It was just Jon and I (and his g/f and my friend), and we had THE BEST weekend ever. It was the Transmission last year..anyway, needless to say, I've been involved in meetups ever since
smile.gif
And ALL of them have worked out.
SO. Here is my plan. I am going to organise a meetup, I'm going to set a date, a destination, a time and a mission for each and every one of you who decide to participate. If we get enough numbers, we do it. If not, well you're all pathetic dickheads and I don't want to know you anyway. LOL, so here it is..
DunT DunnaH NAH!
WHEN: April the 15th, (weekend before Love or Gatecrasher..whichever)
WHERE: Australia's Wonderland.
TIME: 12midday @ The Bush Beast (I just wanted to say that teehee
smile.gif
)
HOW: There's buses that go. Alternatively you could drive..and pick me up on the way!
WHY?: So we can all meet each other in DAYLIGHT! And get elegantly wasted and go on all the rides (when do they shut 'The Beach'?).
YOUR MISSION: To pack as many pills as possible.
YOUR DUTY AS A BLUELIGHTER: See above, but do it responsibly
smile.gif

Who's IN?
cheers,
mona.

um good idea but it's just soooo far away(for me anyway).
Any way will schools and uni's be on easter break by then?
Oh yeah 2pm this sat hyde park war memorial--reclaim the streets-- should be fun.
bye
[This message has been edited by Nat (edited 17 March 2000).]

Just when I thought that I was going to be the first one in.....
I find out that you want to go to Wonderland.....
Then you ask "Whats the problem with Wonderland?"
And I reply "Little Timmy is afraid of fun rides!" Yeah yeah you can stop laughing now. Seriously when I was a little kid, I went on a ride at the easter show called the Wild Mouse, and got really freaked out and haven't been on anything like that since. The stupid thing is that I'll go surfing in 15ft surf any day, but get me on a fun ride - no chance! Anyway I'm sure you'll have fun - I tell Doug'94 (new BL'er) as he's the W'land pillhead from WAY back!
Timbo
If it's empty - fill it, If its full - empty it, and if its itchy - scratch it!

seriously mona, I could not think od ANYTHING more I would prefer to do. That is my ambition, to go on rides on E's. Fuck, I wish I was in sydney!!!!! Melbourne doesnt have shit here (luna park, but that is just SOOOO crap) hmmmmm, maybe I could come up? hehehe, probably not, but damn mona that sounds like fun.
djxlr8: you would be surprised how many pansy arse wusses there are out there like you!!! I mean seriously, where is the danger??? (this is going out to you Hamlet!!!) jeez ppl, get some fucken balls. You take a drug which, on the most part you have no idea where it came from or whats in it, yet you wont go on a kids ride. bwaaahahahahaha.
anyway, mona, your a champ, If I could, id fucken come and take cool drugs and go on cool rides. You know ppl, raves arnt the only place to take drugs!!
-- woah, grip a grip horse!!
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

Hey Mr Horse...
This really must be your lucky day. Sassy and I are planning a trip up to Sydney for around that time and you are more than welcome to come up with us.
And so is anyone else.
Check your email Horsey and we'll see what we can do...

Ok I'm in 4 it!!!!!!!!
I'm only 16 but i'm in!! Its a bugger to get out to though!!!! So i'm gonna need some form of transport..But i do wanna meet up with all u guys and girls so i can put names to faces!
Peace
------------------
Let me open up your mind and u will find u can fly rite thru the night!

Yeah! Some melbournites too! It would be SO cool if all three of you guys could come too
smile.gif
Just a couple of comments;
NAT: Bah! Too far away, cras and buses and trains are EASY.
djXlr8: I used to be really scared of rides too, until I went on one
smile.gif
C'MON! Come with us..pleeeeeeeeaaase???? We won't make you go on any of the big rides... or maybe you could just come and hangout anyway? PLEASE?
Oh HEY! Imagine the Snowy River Rampage!!! I LOVE that ride!!!!
yay...seems like it's gonna happen
smile.gif

cheers,
mona.
------------------
Big Jugs, Hard Drugs.

i would have loved to come :|
but i cant
im so ashamed , even though i dont know any of u guys , i want to dammit
i cant come cos
1: no money
2: no money
3: went 2 weeks ago
4: need to get tix for nights out
so i hope u guys all have fun
smile.gif

------------------
"do u think thats pills ur popping? hmm" Morpheus

Hmmmmmmmm,
I think acid may be in order. I went on a ride at the big day out and I was SO sure I was going to throw up I could taste spew in my mouth, almost
smile.gif
I would do it on pills but I think I would rather have half a trip and laugh my ass off. hmmm Iam not even supposed to have drugs this whole month (and I failed every weekend, dismally I might add) and I wanted to not have anything untill easter long weekend.
I will definatley come along for the ride though.
d.
------------------
Attitude is something boring people made up!!!!

You'll love rolling at Wonderland - I did it myself about 2 weeks ago and the space probe was fu*cking amazing, make sure you have the guts to do that.
This may strike you as silly and paranoid but anyone could've read this post, make sure you're not being followed or anything, but I doubt they'd go all the way to Wonderland to catch out a small group of happy pillerz.
Have fun, don't overlook the swinging chairs!

Mona, I'd consider coming along just to meet all you cool people - I met Faust & RJ & gang on Fri nite. BUT - there's always a but - I don't have a job at the moment (hence all this posting & reading). I am already going to Sublime on Fri nite for final vOOdOO and that will break the girlfriends bank account (you gotta love her for it though!) and then I will be moving out next week as well. Anyway, have a good time & post the juicy details when it happens
Timbo
If its empty - fill it, if its full - empty it, and if its itchy - scratch it!

Hey I am 27 and am still scared to go on rides. I have a fear of heights and Engineers!!!!. I should be scared of naughty chemicals but I am not. I know my friends cant work it out?????
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAve fun anyway guys n girls

Mona, I would consider going just to meet you all. But (there's always a but) I am unemployed at the moment and will be moving out next week, so the finances don't really allow Jack to play. Anyway if anything turns up on the job front, I'll let you know and maybe (just maybe) you can all gang up on me and force me on the space probe 7.
Timbo
If its empty - fill it, if its full - empty it, and if its itchy - scratch it!

It sounds fantastic!
I'll be there ... and, Mona, I'd be happy to give you a lift if you like (I'll be coming from Newcastle, so it's not like anywhere you could be will be 'out of my way' !)

ARGH!
I thought I replied to this!!! Shit..umm..there I was skiting about all my meetup efforts and I'm about to throw a spanner in the works
frown.gif

Sorry guys, but things just don't seems to be working out:
a) It's $40- and lots of people can't afford it
b) There's really only about 4 people from the board that are interested.
c) apples' bro is coming down from Brisbane that weekend and we wanted to take him out...
d) With Grooverider and GC the week after, Sonic Animation and Hybrid the week before PLUS tweekin' that weekend...i think my body may need a little break
smile.gif

Sorry guys, maybe we can do it another time??
I WILL be sure to post any details about upcoming nights out though, and I'm sure GC will be a meetup to remember
smile.gif

Sorry to leave it so late!
cheers,
mona.

Hi to all and everyone! If u are going out in about 6 months time(more than likely DOH!!) how could I get in contact with some hip peoples to roll with it?
coming over to Sydney (maroubra i think) from Scotland
nice one!