Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Any advice - fake ID

enchanted

Bluelighter
I am an underage girl with a good attitude, non-pretentious and only interested in having fun and enjoying myself. I don't put others down and I love just dancing hard with likeminded others.
However I am too young to join the majority of my older clubbing friends and I am aching to hear talented dj's other than the usual b2b/age of love/utopia lineup.
So obviously what I'm getting at is can anyone give me some advice, I have some ideas, what are some good methods for fake ID or any other surefire ways I can get in to some decent places? I would really appriciate this and willing to pay $$$
email me if you like...... = )

Well, I know how you feel. The best way I have found is to just get someone who looks like you. You'de be surprised how many people look you!!! (thats sounds wierd, but you get the point!!)
Other wise, there are illigal methods which i really dont want to list because I get a boot in the arse from johnboy, but if you like, you can email me!!
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

The only way I got into a place that needed Id was that I got someone to draw me the stamp!! I don't like doing it but this was the onyl wasy!

lmao... yeah i would kick your ass horsey boy... but for reasons you couldnt guess
yeah its illegal stuff, and we dont discuss such things let alone dream of doing them
wink.gif

but mostly coz the closest i have ever gotten to trouble with the plod was over a fake i.d. racket i ran as a teenager... oh the tales i could tell, excpet for the statute of limitations and the fact that, of course, none of it ever happened...
wink.gif

enchanted: the only advice i can give is dont worry too much, at least you only have to wait till 18, pity the poor bastards in the U.S. who have to wait till 21!!! argghh!!! how can they do it?
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

well i turned 18 last november, i know how you feel BUT seriously i think you should wait! that way it will be all so fun and new to you! but if you really feel you cant, (im sure u can) then there is a way to get it but sorry we are not aloud to say hahaha but mail me and ill spill da beans!
------------------
PEAK LIKE PERKINS ON PURA! *hugs*

hehehe, johnboy: the rebelion. Never would have guessed. Anyway, im sending you details, my photo and $20 and I will be expecting it in about 2-3 working days
wink.gif

Being underage sucksass.
"hey horsy, wanna go to hard kandy?"
"arrrrgh"
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

Hi there enchanted,
If you're looking to pick up a fake id, you got a lot of options. You could do what Mr H suggests, which would be the quickest way. Back when someone I know (hmmm) was a youngster you could do two other things. The easier options is to get a birth certificate and bank statement (Only those forms will do) from a friend who is already 18(who you WILL NOT be going out with). Simply go into the Dept.of.Trans and say that you are [Friends name] and lost your liscence/learners. All you have do is learn their singature and sign the replacement form. You will then get a peice of ID with your friends name and details on it, saying "I am now 18". Its pretty hard to get busted that way, apparently if you do get caught you only get charged with false application for a drivers license. The other option is much harder and requires you to make/obtain a false birth certificate, an altered bank statement, and a also bankcard with only the initials of your first two names showing (your surname in full). Basically what you do is create a person with the same surname and same first INITIALS as yourself, who is 18. [Thats what my, ah, friend did...hehe]
------------------
Serenity, Tranquility, Peace...