• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

not a pill report, but a post about not a pill report...

SNeaK

Bluelighter
just an idea, but reading the subjects just plain sucks...how about simplifying the subjects as such..
(napr)
that means not a pill report..
now every second subject we dont haveto read it all the time
or why bother saying that at all?
why not assume, that if the subject contains no reference to a pill report, then it isnt
blah blah...im sure we get the jist....its just reading "not a pll report" every second line is irritating the funk outta me
or tell me im a lamer
either way, this post is as suckfull to read as the subject topics at the moment
smile.gif
phoo0ort!
ah well tis friday...and ed rush, optical and trace play this weekend
whp psh whps psh-whp psh.....
S
damn i suck-kick me

Its up to Johnboy, but now we've got the new pill reports database there should be no pill reports posted here anyway.
Jase.

ahem check one, check one two..
smile.gif

hey dont worry about it, now it doesnt matter because this place will soon be nothing but "not pill reports" (see the above thread by jase for full explanation)
its funny really because i never suggested or enforced the rule of "not a pill report" in the subject line, it just sort of happened, an example of self organization in chaos
smile.gif

all i wanetd was for people to clearly state if it was a pill report or info request... but thank you all for being so dilligent...
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...