• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney - whats happening on the 25th march?

cruise_e

Bluelighter
Flying in from Brisvegas on the 24th for "spontanious fark myself up bigtime weekend in sydney"(it happens every 3 months) but when i look at spraci and 3d i can't decide what to do, any suggestions of a good event for this weekend, where are the majority of you fine ppl likely to be?
*i used to be a fan of delicious but sadly the underground cafe is no more

Well, I know where I'll be... Down at Sublime for the very last Cargo EVER at the Pitt St venue.
frown.gif

I'm thinking it should be fukkin HUGE , they're opening the place next door for chill out space like they did on NYE (which also went off).
Wouldn't miss this party for the world (been saving up my serotonin for weeks now)
Tix are $50 plus that bullshit b.f.
Ciao 4 now.

I am going to be @ BASSIX @ The Icebox, with miss apple and anyone else who'll come.
Hmm...lets see if it measures up
smile.gif

------------------
Big Jugs, Hard Drugs.

Like Milkybar, I'm hitting Sublime, but on the Fri nite for last Voodoo. Can't wait to hear Nik, JJ, PeeWee & others hammering that 16K sound system one last time.....
Timbo
If its empty - fill it, if its full - empty it, and if its itchy - scratch it!

are you sure bassix is @ icebox - i saw something about 77. anyway i think i might go to chemistry at the palladium (i haven't seen bexta in a while) i have heard they have shit sound though. is this true?