Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Upcoming Sydney events - Sorry, not a pill report

*chowbaby*

Bluelighter
Hey guys,
Haven't written for a lil' while now... thought that I'd let the air clear after the 'smacky' debate! hehe...
Anyway, I know that this entry probably belongs in the discussion area, but I like the fact that this board is more localised. So sorry bout that!
I think I'm having party and pill withdrawls! haha... after Happy Valley and B2b2 I feel like now there's nothing to look forward to! Although, I might be going to one of the final nights @ sublime.. how about you guys?
As for upcoming raves... has anyone thought of going to abberration free? Any ppls been to the last two?
Also, does anyone know of the date for Utopia? I'm hanging out for that guys! Apparently Homebush is the confirmed venue, but so far I haven't heard any dates?
Speak to you soon guys,
Hugs,
*chowbaby*

just a quick note: don't feel at all worried about posting 'non-pill related' topics here..JohnBoy actually encourages it (and so do we all
smile.gif
)
see his FAQ at the top of the page for the details (no, really, READ IT!)
smile.gif

candyflip
------------------
The latest pill tests, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au/E-Z_Test/Testing/testing.html

i heard that UOTPIA will be on during easter, same time as Gatecrasher!! but dont take my word for it...
wink.gif

decisions, decisions...
frown.gif

anyway, either one will be excelent...
dragon
------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop...

.....Gatecrasher @ HOME......don't miss it...
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.

Howz about a BL meetup for the last Voodoo (Friday week) and/or the first Sublime at home?? Any takers??

Well, I'll be at the last cargo 25th Mar
The last night at Sublime *sigh*
I'd like to go to thurs fri sat but I doubt that my body (or wallet) could handle it.

I "should" be going to the last VOODOO. Am organising a crowd as we speak. Can't wait to venture into that back room with Nik & JJ crankin that sound system one last time....Any takers?
Timbo