Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

McDonalds/Golden Arches

captainE

Bluelighter
Has anyone come across McDonalds/Golden Arches. We had them tonight. Med size with greyish speckles. Crumbly edges and the stamp was not clear.
Take approx 20 minutes to work and the feeling is definitely not E. More of a tranquilizer type substance. Light headedness and loss of balance...almost like N02 or K without the tripping part...
Can anyone enlighten me to the substance?

I heard on Triple J sometime back to stay awa y from those, they mentioned some kind of sedative... it may of been Ketamine, or Rohipnol (spelling?)...

I read a while back that those were DXM, and you described pretty much all the feelings of DXM so i would guess the report was correct.
Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

*sigh* once again a symptom of not having read the FAQ...
if you had done a search you would have found a great many reports on these exact same pills, and i'm pretty sure they are the same bacth as no d.d. has been able to shift them since nye...
i know heaps about these pils but i'm not going to tell you... search and ye shall find, if for some reason the search function is not working today then just scan down the forum till you get to dec/jan 99/00 and you will find em...
oh i will add that they are shite... dont even think about em...
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...