Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I'm fucking pissed off now...

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
just had to delete certain posts about tabboo subjects...
what is the one subject we cannot, ever, make direct references to? don't make me spell it out...
what you all do in email or in real life is your own business, you and your lawyers... but here there are to be no solictations or offerings of dealings or references to any such offers...
this is the only hard and fast rule of this place. i dont want to spell it out more explicitly as its only going to take one misquote in the daily telegraph to bring down a world of hurt...
think about what you post before you post it, and use some discretion... i would love to be truly open about everything i and we do, but until society's attitudes and laws change we can all go to jail for speaking our minds, like it or not...
all new people read the FAQ, which you should have done already before you even think of posting...
all regs, read it again, some of you are getting sloppy...
i'm not going to have a few idiots ruin this place for everyone else.
if this place, and other places like it, get closed down for whatever reason then there is going to be no alternative source of information to the mainstream media's lies and distortions.
and if that happens then more people will die... do you want that to happen?
fuckit, i've just had my night ruined.... thanks
frown.gif

Uh I see your point johnboy but...erm...maybe you should have a drink and lie down or something. You've obviously let this board get to you a little and you've become all hot and bothered.
I just don't think that suggesting that by posting an inappropriate post someone could be responsible for someone else dying is terribly nice.
I don't want this place shut down as much as you don't and I agree that any idiot who can't work out that you don't deal on the net doesn't deserve to be here. But making them feel responsible for such possible resulting events is a little harsh.
*runs cowering back into corner*
miss apple
ugh that was exceptionally poor sentence structure. I hope you got what I meant.
[This message has been edited by miss apple (edited 10 March 2000).]

I know how you feel Johnboy. The same thing is happening more & more in the UK pill reports area.
I had to delete 5 posts just this morning. Its getting ridiculous.
Jase.

lol yeah almost as poor as my grammer...
stop cowering... *beckons you closer*
yeah ok... but how are you going to feel when you read that post quoted in the daily telegraph ar read out by an indignant Ray Martin?
i never said i was a nice guy, my method of running this place is a combination of carrots and big nasty sticks... tonight we saw the stick, and we havent seen it for a while have we? sure its nasty but it gets results...

I keep getting interesting emails myself.
I may get out and about abit but that doesn't mean I will help anyone out.
If you can't find a decent DD thats your problem. Dont come bombarding my email box with requests. It just aint gunna happen!!!
Smurf

I think I know which post got deleted and I *may* have responded but what was written *was* a joke. I would never solicit and dealings of any sort on the board, it indangers most who use it. So for that, I apoligise(sp?)
johnboy's bit
you idjit horse, i censored your bit coz you referred to it and now you went and wrote exactly the same thing. doh!!! i removed yours so there would be no chance of misguided journos misquoting... do you get it now? apology accepetd and i wasnt mad at you anyway... lets just forget the whole thing ok?
smile.gif

johnboy ends...
Didnt think. I also thought they were joking but that is beside the point. so again, Johnboy, I apoligise and wont let it happen again.
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 11 March 2000).]

Ooops....Many thousand apologies I may have mentioned something in an earlier post...
I think...damn short-term memory...Don't understand why it fails me sometimes. ;-)
Sorry jb and others...
Forgive me? Pleeeeeeeeeeease....
Peace and ENJOY!

Now now Johnboy. Try to let go of your anger and let's discuss the real reason for all this hostility; all those peeps who ignored my post about kissing you! Now THAT'S a real concern. It seems that Mona and I are the only dedicated fans of yours.
Come on bluelighters, he doesn't bite. He kind of gnaws and drools a little but that's about it...