Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Not report, curiosity on O.D'ing

-J-

Bluelighter
Just out of curiosity here, does anyone find they occasionaly get a pill which simply does not agree with them? What I mean is, you take 2 different pills of approx. same strength, one you are fine on and the other you f* up on? About 4 months ago I had the pleasant experience of od'ing on 1 1/2 white stars (took 1, then 1/2 in about 2 hrs).. but recently ive taken 2 1/2 g-ck's over a 5 hr period and been fine (except for the hallucinations etc) anyway, ive learnt from mucho experience now and always take it easy, just curious as to know if anyone else has found this....

J, they say you can't o'd on E, could have been real shit pills, 'cause I know the gold ck's are pretty pure - maybe, just a thought.
------------------
Electrify Me !!!

well sorry anth but you can OD on MDMA, sorta... it takes a lot but you can, its usually refered to as serotonin syndrome...
basically your serotonin is depleted to a dangerously low level and the brain has problems replacing it at all.
this takes quite a bit of pure MDMA (not sure how much, best check Lycaeum/erowid/dancesafe) but there is a great danger from such other chemicals as PMA (or whatever its called, damn i'm sloppy tonight)
as for your experience -J- i'd be tempted tp agree with anths guess of other substances being at fault
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...