Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Parcel collecting ---- (testing kit)

ZoInKs

Bluelighter
I was wondering . lets say i ordered any of them XTC testing kits . when they did arrive how did the packaging look like ? cos if there was a huge "ECSTACY TESTING KIT - ENUFF TO TEST 200 PILLS!!" on the side my mom would fucking kill me . i have to make sure 1st b4 ordering . o yah one more thing that im seeking enlightenment for ...... Is it safe to order ? I'm in S'pore and its frikken strict here u think the narcs would intervene ? i would rather not take the risk i mean the customs have to see papers right ? like a customs form which might or im guessing would b saying :"ecstacy testing kit" anyhow thks for the replies ..... if i do get any .

Well dunno about Singapore, but I got one sent to me here in Perth from EZ test. It comes in a plane brown envelope, the only thing incriminating might be the Netherlands stamps on the front. My package was 'opened and resealed by customs' and I received it fine. It is not illegal in Australia to possess these kits. Not sure about SIngapore, why not send AJ at EZ test an email and ask ([email protected]).
smile.gif

Hey Zoinks, tell ya what. Why don't u send me whatever you wanna test when i go to Melbourne and i'll test it for ya?
j.k. ( dammit, how do u stick them icons on the reply???)
------------------
Like a flood,Thru my blood;
In my vein,To my brain;
Feel it coursing right thru me;
Oh my GOD its ECSTASY!

Zoinks - get one thru candyflip - that way it comes fom Australia, and not Nederlands???