Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

herbal tea intense experience

thomo1981m

Bluelighter
last friday nite i had dumped about 4 pills over 12 hours the last was around 4 am, around 8 am had cone that was all the drugs i induced.

around lunch time i was back at a mates cousins place, was feeling prettty straight and a little scattered but more or less over the night. i was offered a cup of tea or coffee and as i am not much of a coffe or tea drinker i said no but she offered me again and said have i tried herbal tea and if i didnt like it poor it down the sink so i thought i would give it a crack

well after i finished the cup i started to feel an odd sensation i felt as if i was starting to peak again and really hard at that was too intense on top of that it felt like my whole body was buzzying it was unreal my mate tried a cup and got the same experince, i know the drinkl wasnt spiked cause she dosent do drugs and i seen the pack it was • Cranberry, Raspberry & Strawberry but im not sure of the brand she thinks it may have had something to do with the hibbiscus and rose hip in the tea

has any 1 else experienced this or can tell me why it happened or at least try it so i know i am right cause im thinking next time i go out ill pop 1 pill and have a cup of herbal tea

My guess is Cafiene or those little pills we hate to love and love to hate PLACEBO...

The tea may have had thermogenic properties which increases metabloism - if you have enough of it you will get a buzz.

I would say it was probably this combined with the drugs still in your system. And maybe a little placebo to top it off and make it seem really good.

the brand is liptons... they make me feel good and pep me up when i'm not on anything.... yummy aren't they??

i don't drink any caffeine and this range from liptons is called herbal infusions, so they are purely herbal!!

That's it!!! I'm taking up drinking tea. Much cheaper, less body-load, better for you... and if the flavours right, I'd imagine it would taste nice.

Dilmah, where have you been all my life?? :)

Nah, just joking mate. Erm... damn, that's weird. I have never heard of anything like this.

Although, my ex-girlfriend used to claim that cammomile tea used to make her feel "Mildly stoned". Unfortunately didn't work for me though.

I'd like to agree with the whole "Placebo effect" thing to be honest.

I'll vouch for it because it's happened to me before too.

Though it starts with that warm buzz you get in your stomach from the mouthful of warm tea that you have just drunk. This triggers your brain into thinking about peaking again, and so it will ring your brain for just one last drop of serotonin.

Well that's my theory.

yer i dunno but im willing to try again and see wat happens if any1 else trys let me know am very interested. pitty if it does work cause if little johnny and his merry men find out they will probally deam it an illeagal substance

Man it's probably not even because you peaked. Caffiene can be pretty powerful. Once i had a few cups of coffee and I felt like I had just shot a few points of meth. Maybe I was just in a good mood that day and the caffiene just topped me off.

I only drink commercial tea. Does herbal tea contain caffeine ? i would imagine not ?

My theory is set and setting. You were relaxing with a nice hot cup of tea in a comfortable setting, that either resulted in the small amount of drugs left in your system to become more noticeable, or it was simply the relaxation in contrast to what you were doing previously.

I've noticed something similar Cowboy Mac. Sitting around relaxing the next day, halfway through my second beer a kind of warm contentment washes over me and everything just feels really good.

Sometimes the banging of the club takes a while to get out of my head and just relaxing with friends/partner the next day is the best thing in the world.

had you had much to eat since the night before?? If the tea was the first thing in your stomach since the drop maybe your bloodsuger just went up from really low to high.... I find if i dont eat anything i feel really shit but that first bit of toast has me kind of peaking

Combination of Chris, Cowboy Mac and Sllip's ideas working in conjunction IMO. A big hit of sugar for the blood can have a headrush affect similar to a newbie smokign a cigarette (the headrush is in fact a release of blood sugar I've been told), a nice relaxing environment allowed either the remainder of the drug to pop out or some kind of a change to your brain chemistry and how it was processing everything. Still - does seem a really strong effect for this kind of an idea.

A psychosomatic response seems highly unlikely as he had no expectations of the tea giving him any kind of buzz. The entire theory behind a placebo effect is that the brain fools the body into thinkign what it wants it to/thinks it should feel based on its chemical response expectations. I think you can rule out placebo effect entirely.

my two cents

no, the liptons range does not contain caffeine.

i agree with the above theories too :)

Interesting... seems like some of the herbal substances reacted as a catalyst to the drugs left in the system... similar but not as hard as what happens to me when i have a cone or two after an MD rush wears off - but thats a different story, i start hallucinating and all sorts - can become fun.. i guess i might try this idea sometime soon... It can't be the placebo effect, sound just like a minor catalysation of one of the MDxx substances in the body still.

Hmmmm, 8 hours after the last pill was taken and 4 hours after a cone was smoked...I assume there was no sleep at all involved either? I have found further, in experiences with a wide variety of drugs, that extreme fatigue is absolutely potent in causing weird experiences.

After an exam once i took TFMPP, had a shitter of a night and couldnt sleep at all. Once it got to around 4 or 5 am I was still absolutely exhausted and in a near semi concious state...Though there must have been very little drug in my system I started hallucinating absolutely vividly...strange green lines of floating spots etc...How tired do ya think yer brain was at this point? The tea relaxing your whole body may have just reminded your brain how muhc it needed sleep >>> partial shutdown of cognitive functions and a lowered tolerance to teh small amount of the drug left in your system...

Hows THAT for a total noobie off the cuff guess? :D