Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Black+White article

scumjournalist

Bluelighter
Hello to Johnboy David and the other people who were prepared to talk to go on the record with me about research chemical use in Australia.

This week Black+White magazine published the article, it ran to 2300 words in the end.

While I'm sure many people have reservations about publicising the existence of these chemicals, I think that the honeymoon is already over, in terms of secrecy.

In the UK Mike Skinner from the Streets has been name-dropping 2c-i, and I noticed in another thread on Bluelight that the DEA in the US has busted a number of online RC suppliers.

Anyway, if anyone wants to buy a copy of the mag and check out the article, it's only $13 from all good newsagents. Would be interested to hear any feedback.

Cheers,
Shaun

Naked people... Hmmm... might be worth purchasing. And you said good articles as well? That always helps for a good read (++Bonus).

Tell me... is it available at the majority of newsagents in Melbourne??

Another question: I won't be paying $13.00 for a magazine that is extremely dedicated to showing a ridiculous amount of advertisements for useless products, Will I?

If not... consider me a new reader. (If the articles are worthy) :) Thanks.

It's not a terrible lump of trash magazine like Woman's Day or something, but I wouldn't be a regular reader...it's mostly naked people.

That said, I might buy this issue for the article, although I'll make sure it's in a brown paper bag as I leave the newsagent. ;)

Might be worth a read. Or is this just going to be another unbalanced anti drugs article. Guess only one way to find out.......damn what a marketing ploy.

Beech out

I doubt it will be another unbalanced anti drug article. Check out the thread on research chemicals that's just been bumped to see why!

Hey, I can't... I haven't been paid for the article yet and I don't think the publishers would be too impressed if I went around giving out their copyrighted material. Go out and buy it, you cheapskates! ;)

id really liek to check it out, black and white is an excellent magazine. But which issue is it? the curreent one with halle berry on the cover?I cant find it in there....