Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Acid in Perth

akira^

Bluelighter
How hard is it to get? I've just moved here and am yet to meet anyone that does it. Anyone have any idea on prices etc....I'm just trying to get some idea of the scene up here.
PLUR

Should be readily available, usually someone has it. Last ones around were California Stars....blue star with red microdot in centre....they were pretty good by new standards. Highly recommended.
Price...anything from $5 to $30...usual price is about $15 or $20 tho.
Happy huntings.

I think you'll find acid is probably one of the hardest things to get in Perth. Not many people deal it. One guy I used to get it off got his supply from a 15 year old school kid. Expext to pay $15-$20 each. Its a joke I know.

Acid is hard to get in Perth. It is really sporadic like suddenly there will be an influx of acid all different quality then there will nothing around. There always manages to be at least one person with acid everytime i go to a rave though.
Oh akira^ how much did you used to be able to get acid for? $15-20 seems pretty standard to me

only 2-3 years ago (when i was actually into acid) i was gettin tickets @ 5 a tab.. seems to me as tho' some peoples in perth have a nice monopoly goin on!!
later

I used to pay $12.50 for acid. What an odd price.
ps - It'll turn your brains into scrambled eggs. Trust me!! arhghgh!!
------------------
Jungle...To make you move and twist
Jungle...On top of the list

Yeah same Vune, $5 per tab
I'm just amazed at how overpriced everything is here thats all
thanks for yr input guys
PLUR

ok - so $15 each seems to be the best that anyone can do....does anyone have any ideas of where to go while you're tripping?
I've only been here for about 3 weeks and the last thing I want to do is sit around my flat with 4 other straight people. I was thinking maybe Kings Park or @ Peaking Duck on Sat.....any suggestions?