• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

White Bart Simpsons - similar to the old yellow ones(MDA TriPPY)?

GetAFixnow

Bluelighter
Yeah about the Bart Simpsons. I've heard they're back in town, hope they're as good as the yellow babies!
I've had the yellow ones and they kicked arse! Everyone complained that they were all trippy and sh*t. Ofcourse they were, they're MDA!!!
I had three one night. 1 & a 1/2 off the bat at 1 a.m. and ran straight to the toilet to snort the other half. Dropped another one at 5 am. By 7 I was completely wasted. Was spinning out hardcore. No I don't mean trippy out like you 15 y/o little inexperienced users who drop 1/2 a pill and claim to be tripping. I mean like trails, changing faces, corners of walls bending, alice in wonderland type effects. My whole head felt like it was occuppied by the entire universe, yes I was very spaced out! Not that loved up but dancey as all hell and well very tripped out. Personally I'd prefer MDMA(wouldn't we all). But it was a pleasent change. Anyhow, not sure what's in the White bart Simpsons but I hope it's the same sh*t. Anybody tested them MDMA, MDEA, MDA??
LOVED IT
------------------
Cheers, GetAFix