Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

URGETN INFO REQUIRED: Pink Tweeties, Melbourne

Purposemaker

Bluelighter
Hey folks...
I have just been offerent some Pink Tweeties. Does anyone have any info?
I did do a search, but the page it linked to, titled 'Super Tweeties' was not found....
Can anyone help?

If you can't get you're hands on Rolexes or VWs at this stage, by all means go for the Tweeties............a little speedy and MDxx-ish.

re: pink tweeties melbourne
have not actually dropped but have tested using e-z test - result orange-brown indicating speed like substance
know people who have dropped - they all had a good time - chatty, dancey - obviously not "real" xtc but ok if you know this and want a nice speedy pill - people seem to have come down ok - would be a good one to take with maybe a ck or something similar
hope this helps
party hard, party safe
wink.gif

Yeh i also just got a bunch of these and they tested orangey brown on the ez test so obviously speedy pills. Friend did say he had fun on them tho so hopefully I will too. Hehe along with a ck and a fish wellll i bloody well hope so..
smile.gif
..Anyone here actually tried one? Also got some 69's which look exact same color and look like the exact same pill except they have 69 on them..tested ornagey brown as well..Anyone had one of these?????