Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bart Simpsons? - Brisbane-

jag

Bluelighter
Now I know I should provide some sort of description and whatever however all I really knew is that a friend of mine crammed it into my mouth. That's ok since I've done it before to him.
All I can really say about them is I forgot the rest of the night and talked to strange ppl. I'm sure I had a good time but they were messy.
what's the point? Well gee I haven't posted for abit and I'd like to say hi to all you great pplz.
jaggy
ps. Can anyone tell me what they are like?
"There is no spoon"

Not sure what the white Bart Simpsons are life but the yellow ones were great!
I had three one night. And by the morning I was experiencing all the symptons of way too much MDA.
Was talking copious amounts of absolute sh*t, spinning out hard, trails, spaced out head. My head was so spaced out in fact, it felt like the whole universe was occuppied inside it! I actually enjoyed it but then I enjoy acid quite a bit as well. Great for dancing, chargy as f**k!
If anyone has tried the White ones going around, what's in 'em, keen to know. MDMA, MDEA, MDA??? Someone post a report
See ya PPL

Spoke to friends who had them Sunday night just gone, [bit of a bash at Jameson's apparently], who seemed a bit spacey/scatty while on them.
Then again, what's new.
(Sorry for the really uninformative post.)